⚙ Operations Hub

LSALAMA

Sync Hubspot Pipedrive

Hello,

I have installed the Pipedrive connector in order to sync my contacts and compagny between hubspot and pipedrive.

I would like to use Hubspot to send emails marketing and to follow the people who had open and click into Pipedrive.

How to configure the connector in order to sync this information to Pipedrive ?

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
andrus
Top Contributor

Sync Hubspot Pipedrive

Hi there

If you're open to using 3rd party data integration apps then we at Outfunnel offer a Pipedrive-HubSpot integration that lets you record HubSpot email opens, clicks, bounces, and unsubscribes in Pipedrive. 

You can learn more about the integration here or find our app in HubSpot Apps Marketplace

Andrus Purde | Outfunnel - The easiest way to connect sales and marketing tools
Jnix284
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

Sync Hubspot Pipedrive

Hi @LSALAMA looking at the two-way sync options for HubSpot and Pipedrive, it doesn't look possible to have your email activity (open/click data) synced across.

What you could do instead is create a workflow that uses the open/click data as a trigger, then assigns those contacts a task.

The task could then be synced from HubSpot to Pipedrive telling your rep to follow up with the contact.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

0 Upvotes
LSALAMA

Sync Hubspot Pipedrive

Thank you for your answer.
Which plan does i need in order to create this workflow ?
Sales Hub starter is enough ?
Have a good day

0 Upvotes
Jnix284

Sync Hubspot Pipedrive

Hi @LSALAMA Workflows require a Pro subscription:

Jnix284_0-1709728481905.png

The good news is that HubSpot rolled out new pricing yesterday - it is effective for all new Customers, which means you could get 1 seat of Service Hub Enterprise for $130/mo and have access to Custom Objects, Workflows, and more - it's the best deal you can get.

Sales Pro Seats start at $90/month and would unlock Workflows if you don't need the additional capabilities that custom objects offer.

In the past, you had to purchase the tier first, then additional seats. This is still somewhat similar for Marketing Hub, CMS Hub, and Ops Hub because the barrier to entry is higher with them included 3 core seats.

It would definitely be worth exploring, I'd be happy to walk through it with you if you have questions!

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

0 Upvotes