⚙ Operations Hub

BLaRosa
投稿者

Remove string (e.g. Pty Ltd) from company name using workflow

解決

Hi

HubSpot Insights keeps adding/changing company names with teh legal name e.g. Banana Head Pty Ltd.  We want to only have the display name e.g. Banana Head.  

I'd love to run a workflow that removes specific strings like " Pty Ltd" from a field. 

Any ideas how I can do this?

Thanks

Biagio

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @BLaRosa,

This requires a Operations Hub Professional subscription and can be achieved with the Format data action in a company-based workflow. As a Format, you could either use "Replace characters" to replace "Ltd" with a white space, then use the "Trim leading and trailing whitespace" to remove the empty character.

Without an Operations Hub Professional subscription, this is not possible within HubSpot and without third-party tools.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
2件の返信
BLaRosa
投稿者

解決

Thankyou @karstenkoehler!  You are a legend for this.  Just needed to be pointed in the right direction and this was exactly what I needed!

0 いいね!
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @BLaRosa,

This requires a Operations Hub Professional subscription and can be achieved with the Format data action in a company-based workflow. As a Format, you could either use "Replace characters" to replace "Ltd" with a white space, then use the "Trim leading and trailing whitespace" to remove the empty character.

Without an Operations Hub Professional subscription, this is not possible within HubSpot and without third-party tools.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 いいね!