⚙ Operations Hub

Mark_Kelly
Participant | Platinum Partner

Looking for ways to sync Quote Line Items to NetSuite

Can this be handled within Operations Hub, or is there another direction we need to go with this client? Appreciate any ideas here.

4 Replies 4
WinnieHien
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hi @Mark_Kelly, I'd love to learn more about the use case for syncing HubSpot line items to NetSuite Quote line items. 

Right now, we can't create NetSuite Quotes with line items but we can create NetSuite Sales Orders with line items.

For that, you have two options: 

Deal-based workflows to create NetSuite Sales Orders - link to KB article

Example is: when a deal reaches x stage, trigger a Sales Order to be created in NetSuite. Line items associated to the HubSpot deal will be associated with the NetSuite Sales Order. Line items are mapped automatically using Product Sync. 

Manual creation flow to create NetSuite Sales Orders - link to KB article

This option lets you manually create a Sales Order in NetSuite from any deal record in HubSpot. You'll be able to select the customer/company, the form you want to use, and you'll have access to your line items in NetSuite to add to the Sales Order. Product Sync isn't required for this flow. 

Here's a loom demo-ing both features. 

Are you looking for something similar to this but for NetSuite Quotes? 

0 Upvotes
MNewman
Participant

We need to sync HubSpot deals with NetSuite Quotes. The sales orders sync does not really help because all of our netsuite sales orders represent closed won opportunities. We want to see all open opportunities in HubSpot, thus we need to sync quotes in addition to orders. 

JenWeiss
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi @Mark_Kelly ,

Thank you for reaching out to us! 

I believe you are hoping to see if there are any integrations available that will be able to connect your Netsuite and HubSpot. So that data can sync between the two.

There are a couple of options that we can find from the app marketplace here:

• Data Sync by HubSpot: HubSpot and NetSuite here
  • NetSuite by SyncSmart - here
    • This app is built and supported directly by SyncSmart (The integration creator)
    • I would recommend to reach out to them if you have specific question and maybe have a demo with them too
  • Commercient’s NetSuite SYNC - here
    • This app is built and supported directly by Commercient (The integration creator)
    • I would recommend to reach out to them if you have specific question and maybe have a demo with them too

Best, 

@JenWeiss 

Whether you're a student or a lifelong learner. Join StudentSpot to be inspired.
Mark_Kelly

Actually, @JenWeiss , this is for a client. Looking at your first bullet, I'm curious if Operations Hub Enterprise will allow us to sync product/quote line items to NetSuite?