⚙ Operations Hub

jwolver
メンバー

Installing Mailchimp Data Sync app returns error with blank details

解決

Hi,
I am trying to install the Mailchimp Data Sync app through marketplace. I am able to authorize Mailchimp and then I allow Hubspot connecting in the popup window. Then I am taken back to the Hubspot window with an error message with no details. I have attached a screenshot of the error message.

error message with no detailserror message with no details

I reached out to the chat for help and they advised me to ask my question here. I am on the free tier. I understand that if I want Custom Field Mappings I need to upgrade to the Starter tier, but I don't know if I need that yet and would like to try the Data Sync first before I upgrade.

Does anyone know why this is happening and if there is anything I can do to fix it?

Thanks,

Jerry

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
jwolver
解決策
メンバー

解決

For anyone interested, I found the solution myself. Another user had tried to data sync earlier and then deleted it, but Mailchimp still had the app installed on their end. So I removed the Hubspot app in Mailchimp and retried installing data sync in Hubspot and it worked.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

1件の返信
jwolver
解決策
メンバー

解決

For anyone interested, I found the solution myself. Another user had tried to data sync earlier and then deleted it, but Mailchimp still had the app installed on their end. So I removed the Hubspot app in Mailchimp and retried installing data sync in Hubspot and it worked.