⚙ Operations Hub

ÓrbitaCom
Membro

Error - Hubspot Form Notifications end up in SPAM

resolver

HI!

I am having problems with the reception of my lead notifications. 

I have chatted with client support and they have told me that Hubspot automatically sends some notifications to SPAM so that my Primary email box doesn't fill. 

I tried to ad the noreply@hubspot.com address to the "Permitted email addresses" but didn't have any luck. 

I was told that i had to talk to a Hubspot developer to that they could solve this issue for me and redirect all mail to my primary box and not spam.

Thanks!

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
karstenkoehler
Solução
Membro do Hall da Fama | Parceiro

resolver

Hi @ÓrbitaCom,

I'd recommend sending these form submission notifications to an inbox which is not connected to a conversations inbox in HubSpot.

If you have a personal inbox (outside of HubSpot, e.g. Outlook or Gmail) and the emails are landing in the spam folder, there are troubleshooting steps which you can check here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email/not-receiving-hubspot-system-or-notification-emails

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Exibir solução no post original

0 Avaliação positiva
4 Respostas 4
Veycom
Participante | Parceiro Elite
Participante | Parceiro Elite

resolver

Hi @ÓrbitaCom!

There is another way. You can connect your form as a channel to the inbox. This will drop your form submissions into a channel there, instead of Spam. 

First, go to Conversations > Inbox in your account

>> Click Inbox settings in the bottom left corner, and select Channels

>> Click Connect a channel, then Forms

>> Choose the form you wish to connect with your inbox, and hit Next bottom right

By default, new submissions will not be assigned to anyone but you can auto assign these to a specific user if you wish to. Click the Automatically assign incoming conversations to toggle and select the appropriate user. This usually depends on the form you connect.

Once saved, your form will now appear here (instead of SPAM). You can do this for any or all of your other forms too. 

Take a look. If you need some further help, connect with me here - kevin.bull@veycom.co.uk.

Kev

Kevin Bull
Veycom Ltd

https://www.veycom.co.uk
Silverstone Park, UK
0 Avaliação positiva
karstenkoehler

resolver

Hi @ÓrbitaCom,

This is indeed currently not possible. HubSpot does not accept emails from noreply@hubspot.com in a conversations inbox. These emails will always go into the spam folder.

As a workaround, you could have these emails sent to another email address first. You would then forward them further into your inbox – a relay. I haven't tried it but it would "camouflage" the noreply@hubspot.com address by forwarding it to another inbox first. It wouldn't arrive in a conversations inbox coming from noreply@hubspot.com but from that other email address.

In my opinion, I would not try to do this. I don't see the value of having email notifications from HubSpot sent into a HubSpot conversations inbox only to be read within HubSpot. Have you considered using user notifications instead of email notifications, for example?

Best regards

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Avaliação positiva
ÓrbitaCom
Membro

resolver

Thank you Karsten for your quick response.

To put it into context, I have a HubSpot form installed on my landing page. Every time a user completes the form and clicks "send" y receive a notification. These notifications which are of great value to me due to the fact they contain potential leads, end up in SPAM.

That is the main reason I want to solve this problem and redirect them to my main

0 Avaliação positiva
karstenkoehler
Solução

resolver

Hi @ÓrbitaCom,

I'd recommend sending these form submission notifications to an inbox which is not connected to a conversations inbox in HubSpot.

If you have a personal inbox (outside of HubSpot, e.g. Outlook or Gmail) and the emails are landing in the spam folder, there are troubleshooting steps which you can check here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email/not-receiving-hubspot-system-or-notification-emails

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

0 Avaliação positiva