⚙ Operations Hub

ÓrbitaCom

Error - Hubspot Form Notifications end up in SPAM

SOLVE

HI!

I am having problems with the reception of my lead notifications. 

I have chatted with client support and they have told me that Hubspot automatically sends some notifications to SPAM so that my Primary email box doesn't fill. 

I tried to ad the noreply@hubspot.com address to the "Permitted email addresses" but didn't have any luck. 

I was told that i had to talk to a Hubspot developer to that they could solve this issue for me and redirect all mail to my primary box and not spam.

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @ÓrbitaCom,

I'd recommend sending these form submission notifications to an inbox which is not connected to a conversations inbox in HubSpot.

If you have a personal inbox (outside of HubSpot, e.g. Outlook or Gmail) and the emails are landing in the spam folder, there are troubleshooting steps which you can check here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email/not-receiving-hubspot-system-or-notification-emails

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
Digital Marketer | HubSpot Freelancer | CRM Consultant

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @ÓrbitaCom,

This is indeed currently not possible. HubSpot does not accept emails from noreply@hubspot.com in a conversations inbox. These emails will always go into the spam folder.

As a workaround, you could have these emails sent to another email address first. You would then forward them further into your inbox – a relay. I haven't tried it but it would "camouflage" the noreply@hubspot.com address by forwarding it to another inbox first. It wouldn't arrive in a conversations inbox coming from noreply@hubspot.com but from that other email address.

In my opinion, I would not try to do this. I don't see the value of having email notifications from HubSpot sent into a HubSpot conversations inbox only to be read within HubSpot. Have you considered using user notifications instead of email notifications, for example?

Best regards

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
ÓrbitaCom

SOLVE

Thank you Karsten for your quick response.

To put it into context, I have a HubSpot form installed on my landing page. Every time a user completes the form and clicks "send" y receive a notification. These notifications which are of great value to me due to the fact they contain potential leads, end up in SPAM.

That is the main reason I want to solve this problem and redirect them to my main

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @ÓrbitaCom,

I'd recommend sending these form submission notifications to an inbox which is not connected to a conversations inbox in HubSpot.

If you have a personal inbox (outside of HubSpot, e.g. Outlook or Gmail) and the emails are landing in the spam folder, there are troubleshooting steps which you can check here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email/not-receiving-hubspot-system-or-notification-emails

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes