⚙ Operations Hub

SLABONNE
Participant

Datasets - Use association labels

Hello,

I am creating a dataset for Transactions and a Custom Object

I would like to see and use association labels, as in a normal report, but this seems impossible

Is there another way?

Thank you! 

3 Replies 3
BérangèreL
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @SLABONNE, I hope that you are well!

Thanks for checking this with our Community!

- So, you are trying to use association label in a report, right?
- What do you mean by a "normal report", is this a custom report?
- Which data you would like to see exactly on the report?

I'd like to share these resources that might be of interest to you:

Use association labels in custom reports
- The solution from @karstenkoehler on this post "Including Specific Association Labels in a Table View"
- The solution from @RStaley on this post "Filtering reports using association labels"
- And this idea that you can upvote if it's what you are looking for "View Association Labels in Cross-Object Reports"

I'd like to invite our experts to this conversation: Hi @johnelmer@GRajput and @deepikaverma do you have any suggestions to help @SLABONNE, please?

If anybody else has anything to add and/or share, please feel free to join in the conversation 🙂

Thanks and have a fantastic day!

Best,
Bérangère

Saviez-vous que la Communauté est disponible en Français ?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings!

SLABONNE
Participant

Hi,

Thank you for your answer! 

I am trying to use association labels in a dataset. It seems like the data is unavailable? 

0 Upvotes
SLABONNE
Participant

To complete a bit my question, I am creating a Dataset from 2 objets. I cannot use the association labels in this dataset.

I have tried to create a custom report with a Dataset, and the assocation labels are not accessible (contrary to a classic custom report)

I would like to access the association labels in the dataset and create a formula using those association labels