⚙ Operations Hub

jackcoldrick
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Custom Coded Automation Masterclass Resources

Hi everyone,

I wanted to say a massive thank you to all of those who attended our four custom coded automation sessions throughout the month of February. The feedback received along with the level of engagement from those in attendance was amazing. 

I've included links below to the workshops along with the accompanying slide decks and sample code. It may serve useful to have it in one centralised location:

1) Custom Automation Masterclass – Workshop 1: Data Enrichment using Clearbit -  Deck | Code

Your CRM is only as good as the data that is in it. There are tons of data enrichment tools available that can help sales and marketing teams to work more efficiently. In this workshop we’ll be integrating with Clearbit to pull in some information which can be used for account based marketing/selling.

2) Custom Automation Masterclass – Workshop 2: Email Validation using Kickbox -  Deck | Code

Ensuring that the email addresses within your CRM are of a high standard is not only important from a marketing standpoint but also from a sales perspective. In this workshop we will be integrating with Kickbox to validate emails as contacts are created. Any contacts identified as having a low quality email will be deleted. Not only will this help from an email deliverability standpoint (less bounces) but it will also save your sales teams time and effort.

3) Custom Automation Masterclass – Workshop 3: Creating a Referral Program -   Deck | Code

Customers referred by other customers have a 37% higher retention rate. Referral programs are a great way to generate more leads and ultimately more revenue for your business! In this workshop we’ll be building a referral program using a combination of HubSpot’s Marketing and Operations Hub Professional.

4) Custom Automation Masterclass – Workshop 4: Querying an external database -  Deck | Code

Behind every good website or application is a database. In this workshop we’ll be building custom coded workflow actions to connect and query an external MySQL database

Thank you again and hopefully we'll be able to run some more sessions like this in the future!

Jack Coldrick
Solutions Engineer @ HubSpot
Add me on LinkedIn
2 Replies 2
JenBergren
Guide

Thanks so much for offering these sessions! I know many of my team members enjoyed them and I am grateful for the resources to share!

Thanks!
Jen Bergren
Human-Centered Operations Leader, HubSpot SuperFan, Instructional Design and Lifelong Learning Advocate
Connect with me on Linkedin
jackcoldrick
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi @JenBergren, I really appreciate the kind comment and not at all, it was a pleasure! I'm glad they were helpful.

Jack Coldrick
Solutions Engineer @ HubSpot
Add me on LinkedIn
0 Upvotes