⚙ Operations Hub

JBurns7
Participant

Custom Code to contact text + property

SOLVE

Good morning, looking for some help with a formatting effort within a contact workflow. I'm looking to add information in an unpopulated property, to include "text+" + [another property] and can't seem to find something standard that works for this. Concat wants to use two properties. I'd prefer not to create another property just to hold the text as this is a temporary solution to support our integration needs (issue will resolve with time). Any suggestions, please let me know. Thanks in advance!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @JBurns7,

If creating a custom property is an option, this wouldn't even require custom code. It would take only 1-2 minutes to set this up.

You could populate this single-line text property with your "text+" and a personalization token for another property. You would use the "Set property value" workflow action for this:

karstenkoehler_0-1669992035204.png

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @JBurns7,

If creating a custom property is an option, this wouldn't even require custom code. It would take only 1-2 minutes to set this up.

You could populate this single-line text property with your "text+" and a personalization token for another property. You would use the "Set property value" workflow action for this:

karstenkoehler_0-1669992035204.png

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
JBurns7
Participant

SOLVE

I think I made this harder than it needed to be, thank you!

0 Upvotes