⚙ Operations Hub

SCooper8

Creating a QA programme using HubSpot

SOLVE

Hi All,

We're currently implementing Hubspot and are developing a QA framework to ensure quality of data and customer interaction.

Is there an app or the ability to monitor this without the use of manual methods (manual checking)?

Many thanks

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SCooper8,

A popular app for data quality management is Insycle: https://www.insycle.com/hubspot/

In terms of monitoring, I like to use workflows to notify myself about things that shouldn't be happening in a portal. Additionally, recurring dashboard emails are a great way to check whether things are occurring that shouldn't be occurring (e.g. count of contacts where a required field is missing, count of hard bounces etc).

Hope this helps. Happy to elaborate further if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
HHilgeman

SOLVE

Of course, there is such an option; you need automation of the process. However, I would not be able to make this process completely independent by myself since I am not so competent. I think you should look for some special services that do this more professionally. In this area, I have only heard about a company engaged in API testing. My brother applied there when his company needed help with optimizing work. He was very pleased with the result, so I think they could help you too. The main thing is to try to search for information and understand what I'm talking about.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SCooper8,

A popular app for data quality management is Insycle: https://www.insycle.com/hubspot/

In terms of monitoring, I like to use workflows to notify myself about things that shouldn't be happening in a portal. Additionally, recurring dashboard emails are a great way to check whether things are occurring that shouldn't be occurring (e.g. count of contacts where a required field is missing, count of hard bounces etc).

Hope this helps. Happy to elaborate further if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes