⚙ Operations Hub

RThomazelli
Membre

Create a registration form in Hubspot with several tabs

Résolue

Hello guys. I'm from São Paulo, Brazil.

I'm in a hubspot discovery week in our work team.

I would like to know if we can create a registration form in Hubspot with several tabs. Do we have to have a tab for each customer car that we have in the system? If yes, how do I do it?

Thank you!

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
karstenkoehler
Solution
Au panthéon de la communauté | Partenaire solutions

Résolue

Hi @RThomazelli,

HubSpot forms aren't well suited for this, unfortunately. Forms are not dynamic in the sense that they would adjust to the amount of vehicles. Contacts would have to submit the form multiple times which is not ideal. For a better solution, you'd have to code something from scratch, based on the HubSpot forms API.

You could consider using custom objects for fleet management but I'm not sure whether integrating a fleet management solution would be more feasible. Custom objects would unfortunately not solve the challenge of the input in forms either.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

0 Votes
3 Réponses
RThomazelli
Membre

Résolue

Karsten Köhler

I need a table where I register the most varied types of cars of my client and where I can associate with the device ID that we produce here. In this case, I work with fleet management. So, a customer can have 50 vehicles for me to register in my system, and he can increase his fleet at any time to 100, 150, etc.

I need to create a place where I store all my customer's information, with all the cars he owns, make changes in case he wants to change cars.

We use the Hub as Tickets here, and several areas use some key customer data. Having all this information in one place would help a lot in my flows.

0 Votes
karstenkoehler
Solution

Résolue

Hi @RThomazelli,

HubSpot forms aren't well suited for this, unfortunately. Forms are not dynamic in the sense that they would adjust to the amount of vehicles. Contacts would have to submit the form multiple times which is not ideal. For a better solution, you'd have to code something from scratch, based on the HubSpot forms API.

You could consider using custom objects for fleet management but I'm not sure whether integrating a fleet management solution would be more feasible. Custom objects would unfortunately not solve the challenge of the input in forms either.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Votes
karstenkoehler

Résolue

Hi @RThomazelli,

Could you specify how you would like these tabs to behave? Which cars are you referring to?

In general, however, HubSpot forms do not allow multi-step form submission and it's not possible to have a tabbed view of a single form.

Happy to elaborate further if you can share more context and detail.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

0 Votes