⚙ Operations Hub

acohen32

ConnectWise Integration

SOLVE

The first field in the ConnectWise Manage integration setup is "domain".  Any idea what to put in this field?  I used my company domain, smr.us, and then entered the public key, private key, and Company ID (smrco), and got the message "Couldn't connect to ConnectWise Manage".  I've done the setup of many other programs to integrate with ConnectWise.  They've never asked for a Domain.  All other integrations I've done were just public/private key and Company ID.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
acohen32
Solution

ConnectWise Integration

SOLVE

I figured it out.  It's looking for the URL of the ConnectWise site to connect to.  In my case that's na.myconnectwise.net (because I'm cloud hosted in North America).  I would highly recommend that the instructions be updated to use the term "Site" as that matches ConnectWise terminology.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
acohen32
Solution

ConnectWise Integration

SOLVE

I figured it out.  It's looking for the URL of the ConnectWise site to connect to.  In my case that's na.myconnectwise.net (because I'm cloud hosted in North America).  I would highly recommend that the instructions be updated to use the term "Site" as that matches ConnectWise terminology.

natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

ConnectWise Integration

SOLVE

Thank you for the follow up and I'll definitelly bring your feedback to the internal team which manages this integration! Thank you:)

natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

ConnectWise Integration

SOLVE

Thank you for your post @acohen32 .

In the "domain" section, you will want to enter your ConnectWise domain and not your company domain. Could you re-try and see if that will work?

acohen32

ConnectWise Integration

SOLVE
Then what would I enter in the Company ID field?
0 Upvotes