⚙ Operations Hub

JMICIO
Teilnehmer/-in

Calculate how long a ticket doesn't move

lösung

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for some help to create a dashboard.
My goal is to monitor the average amount of time a ticket is in the "Standby" case in my Ops flow. 
I created a propertie to calculate the time between the last activity and the next activity of a ticket and then I filter to only calculate this property on tickets in the Standby zone in my Ops flow. But it doesn't work.

Do you have some ideas to help me to calculate this data ?

Thank you !

0 Upvotes
2 Akzeptierte Lösungen
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @JMICIO,

Could you specify what exactly is not working? Would you share a screenshot of the calculation property setup?

Generally however, the next activity date is likely not going to be populated for most tickets. Usually, customer service reps don't create activities in the future on a ticket, less so than for example sales reps. Hence HubSpot can't calculate the time.

If you want to measure the time a ticket spends in the 'Standby' stage, you would have to set up a workflow that sets a date stamp whenever a ticket enters this stage. You would set up the same workflow whenever the ticket changes the status again. You then have the entry date of the ticket into the stage and the date when the ticket moves to the next status. These are the two dates which you'd use for the calculation.

(This unfortunately does not work historically, only going forward. When you switch on the workflows, only enroll tickets which meet the criteria from now on.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

Jnix284
Lösung
Koryphäe | Elite Partner
Koryphäe | Elite Partner

lösung

Hi @JMICIO one thing you could do is to create your own "todays date" property (which unfortunately doesn't exist in HubSpot yet) so you can calculate the time between entering your standby stage and the current date.

I recommend the response from @karstenkoehler on this thread with links to create the todays date property and upvote the idea for HubSpot to add one.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

4 Antworten
Jnix284
Lösung
Koryphäe | Elite Partner
Koryphäe | Elite Partner

lösung

Hi @JMICIO one thing you could do is to create your own "todays date" property (which unfortunately doesn't exist in HubSpot yet) so you can calculate the time between entering your standby stage and the current date.

I recommend the response from @karstenkoehler on this thread with links to create the todays date property and upvote the idea for HubSpot to add one.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

JMICIO
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Hi Jnix284,

Thank you for your answer. Indeed I need the Today's date. So I think creating this date on properties will be the best way. Thank you for the idea ! 

Have a good day,

karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @JMICIO,

Could you specify what exactly is not working? Would you share a screenshot of the calculation property setup?

Generally however, the next activity date is likely not going to be populated for most tickets. Usually, customer service reps don't create activities in the future on a ticket, less so than for example sales reps. Hence HubSpot can't calculate the time.

If you want to measure the time a ticket spends in the 'Standby' stage, you would have to set up a workflow that sets a date stamp whenever a ticket enters this stage. You would set up the same workflow whenever the ticket changes the status again. You then have the entry date of the ticket into the stage and the date when the ticket moves to the next status. These are the two dates which you'd use for the calculation.

(This unfortunately does not work historically, only going forward. When you switch on the workflows, only enroll tickets which meet the criteria from now on.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

JMICIO
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Hi Karsten,

Thank you for your answer. Indeed I have to configure properties to add the today's date when the ticket is entering in the standby stage. Thank you for your help !

0 Upvotes