⚙ Operations Hub

CP-BWG
Colaborador(a)

Assign an association label to one of many company contacts based on a property via workflow?

Is there really no way to simply find a contact associated with a company that has a property to something like title=president and automatically assign an association label via a workflow??

I imagine this could be done with custom code if not... anyone have any ideas?

3 Respostas 3
JHaber6
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro Elite
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro Elite

Assign an association label to one of many company contacts based on a property via workflow?

@CP-BWG Not 100% sure about this, but I'd recommend checking out Insycle. They have some functionality for associating records based on properties.

https://app.hubspot.com/ecosystem/21437570/marketplace/apps/marketing/data-management/associate

0 Avaliação positiva
Sdiddy407
Colaborador(a)

I'm looking for the same solution. Not sure why this wouldn't be available if association labels are already in enrollment cirteria.

0 Avaliação positiva
CP-BWG
Colaborador(a)

I'm fairly confident one of the reasons hubspot doesn't offer associations or other similar advanced functionality via UI functionality is because of the custom code option and programmable automation reserved for another of their products, Operarions Hub. 

Hence, why I post here. We have the license. We have made progress and have leveraged their custom code examples to refine and handle things like associations, so I don't know that this will be that big of a reach from there. But before we programmed it, wanted to confirm that it was necessary since the whole filtering criteria based around association labels was rather new and wondered if anyone had found a way. Assigning "Association labels" didn't strike me as being so advanced, compared to something like associatiatons of a contact to deal, so thought it may have been under the threshold of something reserved for programmable automation. 

So to that end, I wish Hubspot would produce far more custom code examples for their operations hub licensees. Has anyone attempted custom code to manage this type of association label setting that we could borrow or start from?

0 Avaliação positiva