⚙ Operations Hub

AndyPitre
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Announcing Operations Hub Enterprise: Curate your customer data for faster and easier reporting

Hi folks,

I’m Andy Pitre, VP of Product and GM of Operations Hub and I’m so happy to be back here once again! At INBOUND this year we announced that Operations Hub Enterprise was joining our CRM platform on November 1. That’s why I’m here! To celebrate, because the seeds of what launched today were planted many many years ago. So, I’m really thankful to see these two fantastic new features added as of this morning: datasets and Snowflake data share. Let’s dig in!

Datasets

The new datasets feature in Operations Hub Enterprise is one of the greatest features we’ve ever added to HubSpot. It allows operations people, analysts, and other data leaders to curate reusable tables of data for their reporting. They can pre-select fields, run calculations, enhance property names and so much more. It gives businesses more consistent and compelling insights, it saves ops teams time and it makes reporting for downstream so much easier. This way every team is working with the data that’s relevant to them and they can draw conclusions from the compelling reports that they were able to put together themselves. It’s a game-changer!

Snowflake Data Share

But what if your data isn’t living in HubSpot? With Snowflake Data Share you can send all of your HubSpot data to the industry’s leading data warehouse, Snowflake. This new native integration is quick, secure, and above all, comprehensive. You can curate and analyze your HubSpot data within your existing data stack. With all your data united in your Snowflake instance, you’ll get deeper customer insights faster.

In short, with Operations Hub Enterprise, your data can stay clean, connected, and curated, no matter where it lives. You’ll get deeper customer insights faster, so you can create even better customer experiences.

$$$?

Operations Hub Enterprise will cost $2000/month; or if you purchase the Enterprise CRM suite which includes all starter, professional, and enterprise tiers of all the other Hubs, it will start at $4000/month until December 1; $5000/month after that. You can find more info on our pricing page.

Where can I learn more?

Register for our webinar on November 3 – save your seat – or you can read more about it in this blog post or on our product page.

Platform, Process, Perspective

I’d like to end by taking a big step back. When we launched Operations Hub earlier this year, we did so because we envisioned HubSpot to not only be a CRM platform that helps you grow better but also one that could help you scale better. We realized early on that the key to achieving scale is through revenue operations (RevOps), a better way for your ops teams to operate. We needed to build tools and features that would empower Ops folk on three core levels: platform, process, and perspective. 

We built data sync so HubSpot could become a central platform that could natively and easily integrate with the world’s business apps. We introduced data quality automation and programmable automation to automate and clean up your business processes. And today with Operations Hub Enterprise, we’re bringing Ops people a better perspective by enabling easier reporting and giving them more power and control over their data.

I’ll leave it at that! I hope you’re as excited as me about Operations Hub Enterprise. Let me know in the comments. I’ll read them all; promise! 

Cheers,
Andy

0 Replies 0

0 Replies

No replies on this post just yet

No one has replied to this post quite yet. Check back soon to see if someone has a solution, or submit your own reply if you know how to help! Karma is real.

Reply to post

Need help replying? Check out our Community Guidelines