⚙ Operations Hub

agosselin1
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Announcement: 13 new applications have been added to HubSpot’s data sync

What's happening?

Last two weeks, we released a number of new integration with the HubSpot CRM platform. 

These integrations were built by the HubSpot team using the new data sync feature available now in Operations Hub, our newest Hub that enables operations teams to bi-directionally sync data across business apps, build sophisticated automation actions, and ultimately help their companies run better.

Data sync by HubSpot makes manual data entry a thing of the past by syncing contacts between HubSpot and your other apps  This feature also makes it easy to create and update new and existing contacts bi-directionally - in an easy, code-free package across your tech stack.

No more need to manually input and export client information in multiple systems.

When is this happening?

These integrations are currently live and available to all free and paid HubSpot accounts. Over the coming months, continuous improvements will happen and new integrations will be added.

You can read more about the integration in the HubSpot ecosystem marketplace via this link. HubSpot data sync is available on Operations Hub for free. The starter plan contains more custom field mappings. Operations Hub Pro include additional automation capabilities. More details on the Operations Hub pricing plans can be found here.

How can I install the integration? 

• You must be a HubSpot Super Admin or have HubSpot App Marketplace permissions in your HubSpot account.
  • Get started by navigating to the HubSpot Marketplace listing
  • Search for and select the app you want to connect. In the top right, click Connect app.
  • In the pop-up box, log in to your app account.
  • Review the requested access permissions, then click Allow.
  • You will be redirected back to the app page in your settings.

For more details on how to connect both applications, please have a look at the data sync help article
5 Respuestas 5
gautemercell
Colaborador

Thanks for the update @agosselin1 !

0 Me gusta
agosselin1
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

@gautemercell We have released company sync for Pipedrive and MS Dynamics! More details on what apps support company sync are available here. This includes contact and company associations in HubSpot but also the other application.

gautemercell
Colaborador

That is really great news! Looking forward to the updated capabilities. This will provide even more value to the new Hub. 

0 Me gusta
agosselin1
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

@gautemercell great question. The majority of work for company syncing is done. Our team is currently testing this in QA and will soon release this functionality. 

gautemercell
Colaborador

I think that HubSpot Operations and Datasync can be highly valuable. However, I can see that syncs for Pipedrive and MS Dynamics only is available for Contacts and Contacts and leads respectively. Would it be possible to sync companies as well in the future? 

0 Me gusta