jbogaert
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

[OCT 8] Data Sync Hangout w/ Integration Experts

Data Sync Hangout

Friday October 8, 2021 | 10 AM (EST)
Register here

Hi everyone!

We're holding another Data Sync Hangout in October! Every second friday of the month at 10 AM (EST), a data sync expert will be opening their office doors to anyone who wants or needs some free integration consulting or just wants to have some of their questions answered

You should attend this hangout if:

• you need help setting up a Data Sync integration
  • you want to learn more about Data Sync
  • you need help troubleshooting an active connection

Our Data Sync expert will be @FransLeys! Before PieSync was acquired by HubSpot and become Data Sync, Frans was PieSync's Solution Engineer. He will not only be able to help you in setting up a data sync connection, he'll also be able to consult you with your integration strategy.

October 8, 10 AM (EST)

7 Replies 7
JMarcellus

I keep getting an error code when I try to sign into the zoom meeting.  It tells me that it only is for authorized attendees and then requests a password I haven't set before.  Ideas?

0 Upvotes
jbogaert
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

Hi @JMarcellus, you need to have signed in to your Zoom account in order to attend our live events. I'm guessing you weren't logged in or you don't have a Zoom account. Sorry for the inconvenience

0 Upvotes
CdeFougeroux
Participant

Hello,

I will attend the call, we'd be quite interested in getting some advice and recommendation regarding data synchronization with Netsuite.

We just started with Hubspot and we are currently replacing our ERP by Netsuite, so everything is still to be set.

Thanks!

jbogaert
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

Hi @CdeFougeroux, Looking forward to have you join us! 🙂

TPevahouse
Participant

I won't be able to attend due to an existing scheduling conflict, but our team wants to know - 

Is there a plan to integrate more Connectwise properties? Currently, it's only Companies/Contacts. We don't see ourselves utilizing the Data Sync feature unless Opportunities and Deals are included.

I believe most MSPs want this feature added!

FransLeys
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Yes! Though CW Opportunities are a tricky object... We can only go so 'deep' in them. Line items won't make it over, but actual deal / opportunity properties will. I'll DM you. 

0 Upvotes
jbogaert
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

@FransLeys I believe that's the plan. Can you expand on that?

0 Upvotes