📅 Events

ashahhubspot
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

[Now Closed] Webinar and AMA on chat and bots strategy & implementation

Hi ops pros,

I’m Adi, a chat and bots expert and HubSpot Academy Professor, and I’m here to answer any and all of your questions this week on: 

• conversational marketing,
  • using chat to accelerate sales on your website, and
  • leveraging bots to collect leads around the clock 

I’m teaming up with my colleague Adriti ( @agulati ), who’s an expert on using chat for customer service, so we’re covering the full flywheel.

This webinar was a fantastic strategic session on chat and bots, and I wanted to share it as a resource if you haven’t gotten started yet. If you have, tell us below - how are you using live chat and/or bots?

Webinar (Available on Demand)

What questions do you have? Happy to answer strategic or technical questions. We’ll get back to you on Thursday, September 17.

Adi.png

Adi

Adriti.png

Adriti

0 Votes
9 Réponses
davecriswell
Contributeur de premier rang

Thanks for taking the time @agulati and @ashahhubspot!

A couple of questions:

• We currently use the chatbot on all pages (front end marketing site and in our Help Center) as a first step to answer customer questions, present Help Center articles, then put them in touch with our Customer Experience Team, AND, we have a pop-up form on most pages to capture leads. We've considered dropping the pop-up form and integrating that process into the chatbot. Good idea? bad idea? It Depends?
  • We've noticed that on some browsers (ie - Brave) and others with blocker plug-ins installed that the chatbot doesn't show. Any technical workaround suggestions? Or something we just need to live with?
0 Votes
ashahhubspot
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hey Dave! @davecriswell 

Great questions! 

For #1, I've recorded an answer for you here: https://f.hubspotusercontent20.net/hubfs/137828/Adi_Shah_Folder/Answer%20to%20Chatbot%20Question%20%...

Let me know if you have trouble accessing it! 

For question #2, I'm actually asking some colleagues internally to get the best answer for you. I'll follow up with that soon. 

davecriswell
Contributeur de premier rang

Thanks so much @ashahhubspot - apprecaite you taking the time to record your thoughts!

And will do on reaching out to support about the 2nd question.

0 Votes
ashahhubspot
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hey Dave! @davecriswell 

I wanted to answer your second question, since I only answered your first question earlier. Assuming you're a HubSpot customer, any chance you'd be able to file a ticket with our support team? I think we want to see what exactly is happening before we can effectively troubleshoot here. We have some guesses but being able to "see" the issue more clearly would be helpful here. We look forward to helping you get to the bottom of this. 

Best, 

Adi

0 Votes
Lenz_Sarah
Membre

Thank you both for coming to the Power User Community!

I'm looking to start using conversational marketing more in 2021 and am going through the annual planning process with my team right now.

What are the highest impact experiments you think I should start with based on what you've seen? I feel like starting with our pricing page and collecting leads should be one, and I want to collect visitor info on our home page, too (diverting people from the "contact us" form. Could you share some effective places to start?

0 Votes
ashahhubspot
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Great Question @Lenz_Sarah ! 

I've uploaded an answer to your question here: https://f.hubspotusercontent20.net/hubfs/137828/Adi_Shah_Folder/Lenz_Sarah%20Question.mov

Here are some more resources: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Virtual-HubSpot-User-Groups/Virtual-HUG-2020-Followup-Building-a-Le...

Hope this is helpful! 

0 Votes
caseyroberts
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hey @AM8 ! A few weeks ago you posted some great advice on tips & tricks to succeed with Chat.

I wanted to let you know we are having an AMA with some of HubSpot's chat/bot experts this coming Thursday if you have any questions and/or want to talk chat/bot strategy!

0 Votes
caseyroberts
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hey @baylistefl@davecriswell . Last time we had a chat/bots AMA you both asked great questions - I wanted to let you know that we have another AMA happening this Thursday, and have already put out an on-demand webinar on on chat and bot strategy. I hope you check it out / ask questions!

0 Votes
renee
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hey folks - Tagging you because you might benefit in asking Adi and Adriti questions before Thursday, or even watching the webinar linked above for ideas too! 

0 Votes