📅 Events

maggiebutler
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

[Now Closed] March AMA with Drew Cohen, Revenue Operations and Martech Expert

Quick Add to Calendar

We’re excited to host an exclusive ask-me-anything session right here in #OpsLife with Drew Cohen, Senior Director of Revenue Operations and MarTech at SmartBug Media. Drew is a Philadelphia-based marketing professional who has developed strategies for organizations in both B2C and B2B verticals. He's extremely passionate about RevOps, Martech, remote work and emerging technologies... and Philly sports teams!

download.jpgOn Thursday 3/25 at 1pm ET (Add to Calendar), Drew will be joining me to talk about all things RevOps and Martech, so if you can't join us live, be sure to leave your questions on this thread before then or UPVOTE questions you want answered during the AMA. If we don't get to it live, Drew will answer your questions in the thread below.

Here are some topics to ask Drew about:

• Revenue operations
  • Marketing strategy
  • Project Management
  • Content Marketing
  • Automation
  • SEO

What questions do you have about revenue operations or marketing technology? Ask Drew anything below or join us live on Thursday March 25 at 1pm.

2 Replies 2
AWinsauer

Just wanted to thank all three of you for the great leadership for the MarTech Rev Ops webinar. I learned so much in a short period of time just listening. Sorry I had to arrive late and leave early!!

0 Upvotes
Drew_Cohen
Top Contributor

Thanks for hosting this, @maggiebutler. It was a great session and I really enjoyed the conversation with everyone.

0 Upvotes