[Now Closed] AMA with Frank Cowell, Business Strategist & Revenue Operations Expert
Feb 10, 2021 10:11 AM - last edited on Apr 16, 2021 8:39 AM by jbogaert
Get ready for an amazing AMA session with Frank Cowell, Business Strategist & Revenue Operations Expert. As the CEO of Digitopia, a Revenue Operations firm, Frank is dedicated to helping B2B business leaders confidently drive predictable growth by helping them operationalize strategic client acquisition and delight programs that eliminate their tactical chaos once and for all.
Frank is also the author of Building Your Digital Utopia, the book that shows you how to create digital brand experiences that systematically accelerate growth.
On Tuesday 3/2 at 12pm ET (Add to Calendar), Frank will be joining me to talk about all things digital marketing and revenue operations, so if you can't join us live, be sure to leave your questions on this thread before then or UPVOTE questions you want answered during the AMA. If we don't get to it live, Frank will answer your questions in the thread below.
Here are some topics to ask Frank about:
- Revenue Operations (what is it, who is it for, how do you get started? what technology is needed to empower RevOps?)
- Building Your Digital Brand Experience
- Lifecycle marketing & analysis
- How-to build buyer persona(s) your company will actually use
- Best practices for nurturing your leads into qualified opportunities
- How to turn your sales opportunities into customers
- Demystifying business math & marketing metrics to drive growth
- Using content to elevate your brand and increase sales
What questions do you have about revenue operations or digital marketing? Ask Frank anything below or join us live on March 2 at 12pm.