📅 Events

jbogaert
Moderador de HubSpot
Moderador de HubSpot

[MAY 11] Workshop on No-Code HubSpot Automation with Professor Kyle Jepson & Connor Jeffers

Join our Workshop in No-Code HubSpot Automation 

Watch On-Demand

Hi everyone,

I'm so happy that I get to announce that as of May 11, we'll start holding Community Workshop on HubSpot Automation. All throughout May we'll have three workshops:

1. The first workshop (May 11) will cover no-code automation in HubSpot
  2. The second one (May 19) will be about coded automation

To host this workshop, we're collaborating with the HubSpot Academy, specifically no one other than Kyle Jepson, academy professor at HubSpot, and also HubSpot Solutions Partner Aptitude 8's Connor Jeffers to show you the ropes.

What to expect?

In this workshop, Kyle and Connor will teach you how to set up several Automations using the HubSpot Workflow tool and guide you through them step by step. You'll be encouraged to follow along, ask questions, and recreate the automation in your own HubSpot portal. Afterwards, there will be time for a Q&A with the teachers.

When?

No-code: May 11, 11 AM (EST)

Code: May 19, 11 AM (EST)

Community Event Banners.jpg

5 Respuestas 5
JimbRegan
Miembro

[MAY 11] Workshop on No-Code HubSpot Automation with Professor Kyle Jepson & Connor Jeffers

Is the passscode still valid? I'm having trouble accessing the recording?

0 Me gusta
JimbRegan
Miembro

Ignore that - I missed the . at the start of the code. Doh!

0 Me gusta
dsecareanu
Colaborador líder | Partner
Colaborador líder | Partner

Thanks, very useful webinar!

Daniel Secareanu

RevOps Solutions Architect

Tigros Mark Tech

Bucharest, Romania

+40 723 513518
daniel@tigros.io
www.tigros.io
facebook
twitter
linkedin
instagram
Create Your Own Free SignatureFind Out More
0 Me gusta
elizsmith
Colaborador

Will these be recorded if we aren't able to make it?

0 Me gusta
jbogaert
Moderador de HubSpot
Moderador de HubSpot

@elizsmith Absolutely! The recordings will be added to this post afterwards, and they'll probably be featured in a separate post as well 🙂 

0 Me gusta