HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

[JUL 26-28] RevOps with HubSpot Summer School

RevOps with HubSpot
Summer School

Enroll now until July 25 at 9 AM (EDT)

Day 1 | Day 2 | Day 3

About the event

For the first time ever, HubSpot Community and RevPartners are organizing a free educational program on the fundamentals of Revenue Operations applied to the HubSpot CRM platform.

The program spans three days (Tue-Wed-Thu) and will take place every morning from 9 AM to 12 PM (EDT). In total, there will be five interactive classes dedicated to the key processes of collecting, synthesizing, and disseminating data inside HubSpot CRM.

Before the start of the Summer School, you'll receive an exclusive Workbook to help you apply the learnings of the program to your own professional situation. The workbook is also key as it includes your Day 2 and Day 3 assignments.

In order to be celebrated as an official graduate of the program and to receive the official Proof of Completion, we will require the following:

• you submitted the two workbook assignments, and
  • you participated and passed the exam on Thursday.
When

Tuesday - Thursday, Jul 26 - 28
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM (EDT)

Agenda
  DAY 1 (July 26) DAY 2 (July 27) DAY 3 (July 28)
9:00 AM (EDT) Introductions Recap Day 1 Recap Day 2
9:30 AM (EDT) Lesson 1 Lesson 3 Lesson 5
10:30 AM (EDT) Break Break Break
11:00 AM (EDT) Lesson 2 Lesson 4 Quiz + Outro

14.png

13 Replies 13
MuseDebbie
Top Contributor | Partner
Top Contributor | Partner

Thank you for putting this together team. It was super insightful and always a great way to cocreate value with the community in real time.

LWildman
Contributor

SO GOOD! Thank you so much!!!

denny_chassi
Participant

It's been a while since I've attended Summer school. 😆  Who else is planning a first-day of Summer school pic? 😝 

HBruce
Contributor

I am gutted I cant join this. Is there going to be another one? 

jbogaert
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

So far the Summer School has been a tremendous success so it's very likely we'll continue this program – However, it won't be for anytime soon. We'll make everything (recording and resources) publicly available early next week so you can consume the content in your own time. 

KTraczyk
Participant

Hi!
is it possible that there will be a second edition? At another time? 

AdrianWoods
Participant

Hi there! I'm very unlikely to be able to attend live as my next cohort of students will be beginning class at my work - is there a way to take advantage of this via recordings and then still submit the workbooks and complete the exam? Thank you for the opportunity!

jbogaert
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

Hi Adrian! Yes there is!

Just submit this document on this form, and make sure you're registered for day 2 so you get the wrap-up email with the recordings and materials afterward. 

AdrianWoods
Participant

Just went to go turn it in and it says that the form has been closed up for submissions! Please let me know if there's another area I can turn this into. Was able to RSVP for day 2 and day 3 just to be on the safe side!

0 Upvotes
jbogaert
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

Hi Adrian! They were daily assignments so the form closed after 24hrs. Just DM me your exercise and I'll make sure you get your certificate!

0 Upvotes
JonahWilson-GK3
Participant | Platinum Partner

I'm curious, is this content and exam/certification the same as the RevOps course in HubSpot Academy? Or is this different? I just completed the RevOps certification and I want to see if I can get buy-in from my agency for me to take this 3 day Summer Camp. Thanks!

jbogaert
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

Hi @JonahWilson-GK3 ,

This summer school isn't affiliated with HubSpot Academy. It's something entirely different! 😄 

The RevOps Certification is product agnostic, this course is very much focused on learning how to apply RevOps fundamentals to the HubSpot CRM. It's going to be a lot of fun and I hope you can make it! 

JonahWilson-GK3

Thanks so much!