📅 Events

maggiebutler
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

[Event] MarTech: A Virtual Event For Strategies & Solutions 2020

Welcome to the home of all info on Martech: A Virtual Event for Strategies & Solutions!

Are you registered for the event? Comment below to be alerted of new Community activity, content and more related to this year's MarTech event.

About: This exclusive virtual experience will help you stay up-to-speed on the latest developments in modern marketing and identify, evaluate, and implement time-saving, profit-generating marketing technologies -- all from the comfort and safety of your own computer.

Agenda: Check out a snapshot of the agenda below to get a glimpse at session types, or get the full details, and add it to your calendar here.

MarTech: A Virtual Event For Strategies & Solutions 2020MarTech: A Virtual Event For Strategies & Solutions 2020

4 Replies 4
ALEasterly
Contributor

Thanks!  Looks like a great event!

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks, Maggie! 

This is such a great opportunity! I want to make sure as many people as possible know about this! 

@HubSpotMaster@charliepinker, @Anonymous, @Elias_Rizk@Bern@Jennymartin,@EverettBrady@msibnseddik@spiderman (love the name!), @ALEasterly I thought you may be interested in this free event!

0 Upvotes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, I've registered and am looking forward to learning more!

0 Upvotes
JenBergren
Guide

Thanks for the info, Maggie!

Thanks!
Jen Bergren
Human-Centered Operations Leader, HubSpot SuperFan, Instructional Design and Lifelong Learning Advocate
Connect with me on Linkedin
0 Upvotes