📅 Events

jbogaert
Modérateur HubSpot
Modérateur HubSpot

[AUG 4] How to Secure Your HubSpot Portal in 20 Minutes

Hi everyone!

I believe this is a great event to share with all of you! While it's not something we're organizing, it's subject is one we are in touch with it on a daily basis: security

How to Secure Your HubSpot Portal in 20 Minutes

August 4, 2PM (EST) | 11 AM (PST)

Data breaches are scary — for you and your customers. And as a marketer, you know that data privacy, security and control are essential when managing customer data. But if you're not a cybersecurity expert, you may not know how to protect yourself from having your data compromised online.

Have you ever wondered, "What tools can I use to protect my data? " If yes, this is the webinar for you. In this 20 minute session, we'll bring HubSpot's security and privacy experts together to give you the quick (and easy) practices to secure your HubSpot portal.

• A fundamental understanding of the role privacy, security and control play in your business
  • Actionable steps you can take in your HubSpot portal to protect you and your customer's data
  • A list of resources to go to for more help
0 Votes
0 Réponses

0 Réponses

Aucune réponse publiée pour l'instant

Personne n'a encore répondu à ce post. Revenez plus tard pour voir si une solution a été proposée, ou soumettez votre propre réponse pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.

Répondre à ce post

Si vous avez besoin d'aide pour publier une réponse, consultez la politique d'utilisation de la communauté.