💬 RevOps Discussions

JWasserman

closed deals in sales analytics

SOLVE

Is there a way to filter the data in the Sales Analytics section to show the data for deals CLOSED in a certain timeframe? I know I can see data for deals created in a certain timeframe, but if I want to see the deal funnel for deals that closed (not created) between date 1 and date 2, how might I go about that?

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @JWasserman,

You can easily create such a report by navigating to Menu > Reports > Reports > Create report > Single object > Deals.

Under Filters, change the default filter from Create date to Close date and select your desired time frame.

Click Hide Filters and add Close date to the Data section by clicking Add Deal Property.

Switch to the Visualization tab, drag and drop Amount in company currency (or Count of Deals, depending on what you're interested in) into the Displaying area, along with Close date.

Change the Visualization from a horizontal to a vertical bar chart and use the Frequency drop-down in the top right of the report editor to change it from Daily to Monthly.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @JWasserman,

You can easily create such a report by navigating to Menu > Reports > Reports > Create report > Single object > Deals.

Under Filters, change the default filter from Create date to Close date and select your desired time frame.

Click Hide Filters and add Close date to the Data section by clicking Add Deal Property.

Switch to the Visualization tab, drag and drop Amount in company currency (or Count of Deals, depending on what you're interested in) into the Displaying area, along with Close date.

Change the Visualization from a horizontal to a vertical bar chart and use the Frequency drop-down in the top right of the report editor to change it from Daily to Monthly.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.