• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
maggiebutler on September 14, 2020
OpsLife is HubSpot's newest community for Operations professionals. Whether you're in Marketing Ops, Sales Ops, Customer Success Ops, RevOps, or another type of Ops role -- we're here to provide a home for the content, education, and resources you n read more
14 upvotes
76 Replies
Key Advisor | Partner
June 02, 2022 06:48
@danmoyle That is so neat! I'm not sure where I am in my journey, but if I end up with even an ounce of the knowledge & experience you have, ...read more
MReberry on August 15, 2022
We are currently in the process of moving to a different tool and our date to deactivate HubSpot takes place on August 26th. While most of our assets, lists, templates, workflows, etc have already been rebuilt on the new tool, I'm not quite sure wha read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Hall of Famer | Partner
August 15, 2022 21:38
Hi @MReberry , Marketing emails are referencing images and links – these might break on the day of deactivation. I see multiple options here: ...read more
nthatcher-airbr on August 04, 2022
Hey, RevOps community! 👋 What lifecycle stages do you use if you are using a Free Trial Conversion playlist? Our company offers both a Free Trial and a Free account option after the free trial is complete (30 days) and I am trying to figure ou read more
3 upvotes
1 Reply
Recognized Expert | Elite Partner
August 10, 2022 11:38
This is fascinating @nthatcher-airbr . With the option to now edit and manage lifecycle stages, this is a good example of how it's different than th...read more
KcChano22 on July 25, 2022
Hi HubSpot Community I wonder if there is an order form solution, either from HubSpot or from marketplace that allow multi year deal that has different pricing on Year 1 to year 2/3 (ie not linear or SaaS). Also an aged old question, does HubSpo read more
1 upvote
0 Reply
SCohen5 on July 25, 2022
Hi guys! I would like to automate some of the options in the "Lead Status" property so my SDRs will be able to track and automate their work around that. The new options that i've set for that are: New: Definition - These are leads you have read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
Contributor | Partner
July 26, 2022 07:43
Hi @SCohen5 , to update the Lead Status to "Attempted to Contact" you can create a workflow where contacts are only enrolled if they have an ac...read more
Solved
LLynam on July 21, 2022
Hi everyone, I am currently using Zapier to perform some bespoke actions. One thing that is lacking is the option to create, update or get / find custom objects. I have a couple of key custom objects in use so its causing issues currently. From som read more
1 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner
July 22, 2022 10:07
@LLynam Custom coded actions allow your workflows to query external systems that provide an API. Eg. Charbee API will grant you access to yo...read more
Roynal on July 19, 2022
I started this post on LinkedIn, 7 days ago. I thought I'd share this with revops community and get thoughts on ideas etc. Glance is at an interesting juncture. We are on our journey to recruit 100 paid customers in the next 100 days. The read more
3 upvotes
2 Replies
Contributor
July 26, 2022 13:31
Thank You.
SOllerenshaw on July 07, 2022
Hi folks, I cannot figure out a way to enrol a Deal to a Workflow when a linked Quote is Recalled & Edited. Each time a Quote is created OR Recalled & Edited I need to update a unique ID field on the Deal which will be embedded in read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
Contributor
August 01, 2022 12:50
Do you have to enroll the deal? Can you not run the workflow from quotes? If so, you can renroll on quote properties and you can still set deal p...read more
StephaneBadel on June 30, 2022
Hello community! Our team is integrating Zoho as sales CRM and we would like to automatically push contact form data from our website (hubspot contact form) to dynamically create a lead in Zoho CRM. After browsing Zoho and Hubspot documentation, I read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
July 22, 2022 01:58
No worries Lynam, I do not have Flow activated as we are still testing out Zoho, thanks! Stéphane
HvanderKloot on June 29, 2022
Hello, We recently created a Contact-Based Workflow where users from an Active List are enrolled into a Google Sheet via the API integration. The import just completed but we are seeing about 400+ contacts that failed to import with the er read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Contributor | Diamond Partner
July 06, 2022 06:34
This is purely an assumption, but you may have hit a page or row "lock" on the google side. I'd suggest setting a delay on the workflow to see if it ...read more
Roynal on June 29, 2022
Did you know that 40% to 60% of users don't return to a SaaS product on the 2nd day? A stat I gathered from the OpenView Partners article from Kyle Poyar. What gives on such high drop-off rates? Most of the time, the product is confusing read more
1 upvote
0 Reply
JWasserman on June 28, 2022
Is there a way to filter the data in the Sales Analytics section to show the data for deals CLOSED in a certain timeframe? I know I can see data for deals created in a certain timeframe, but if I want to see the deal funnel for deals that closed (no read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
Hall of Famer | Partner
June 28, 2022 21:52
Hi @JWasserman , You can easily create such a report by navigating to Menu > Reports > Reports > Create report > Single o...read more
JStenbaek on June 27, 2022
Hi all, we are using one deal to track our billing and validate revenue. the issue is when we are doing a upsell the old deal becomes obsolete. I, therefore, have a property on the deal called "Deal superceeded" meaning that this deal is not the act read more
1 upvote
0 Reply
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Stay up to date on RevOps best practices and our community calendar