• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
maggiebutler on September 14, 2020
OpsLife is HubSpot's newest community for Operations professionals. Whether you're in Marketing Ops, Sales Ops, Customer Success Ops, RevOps, or another type of Ops role -- we're here to provide a home for the content, education, and resources you n read more
19 upvotes
134 Replies
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
June 14, 2024 06:50
Welcome to the community @Jess51 , happy you're here! I'm working on a project with a similar tech stack and looking at options for connecting...read more
Solved
BOCondún on June 24, 2024
Hi all, My organisation is setting up an integration with Instantly.ai. The idea is for our Sales team to perform outreach on Instantly and only push contacts over to HubSpot when they meet a set list of criteira (still deciding on what that mi read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted solution
Guide | Partner
June 24, 2024 15:59
@BOCondún - there's so much that you could say about this at the philosophical and practical level. But I'll try and confine this post to a few con...read more
LCastellon on June 23, 2024
When I click on "display XML file" I get a 404 error page. In short, the site map generator doesn't work.
0 upvote
1 Reply
June 23, 2024 16:42
Hi @LCastellon can you share a screenshot of the sitemap in HubSpot? Also what domain you have connected to HubSpot - we can confirm the sitemap ma...read more
Solved
Aaskarovo on June 23, 2024
Hello, I have an excel spreadsheet with contact records that I like to uplooad to HubSpot. There are two text free comments columns in the spreadsheet. I'd like to upload this list and see these comments on the record level. Is these a way to a read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
June 23, 2024 02:58
Hi @Aaskarovo , Both is possible. If you map these free texts into contact properties, you would have to make sure they're named in a way that...read more
lana604 on June 21, 2024
I have a workflow rule where I grab a date/time field with custom code and update that field to a date field (MM/DD/YYYY) as an output. Example: Date/time: 2024-06-21T00:29:23.243Z Date: 06/21/2024 I receive a "Success" message when testing th read more
Guide | Partner
June 24, 2024 16:15
@lana604 - based on my own efforts on this topic, the only acceptable format for a date output from a custom code workflow is a timestamp value in ...read more
Britta_Agel_ on June 19, 2024
Hi all, the Analytics Suite for Marketing is currently in Beta - I have no idea if there is a way to switch back to the old report. Because what I am missing in the new report re the filters. In "Web traffic analysis" --> "UTM parameters" I c read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
June 21, 2024 07:42
Hi @Britta_Agel_ I'm not sure why the beta isn't available for you to opt out of, I also couldn't find it so I could opt into it for our demo accou...read more
Solved
CDiVincenzo on June 19, 2024
Hello everyone! I am trying to build a workflow in HS which sends slack notifications when the close date is pushed more than three times, as it shows less probability of closing the deal as won. Unfortunately, the number of pushes of close date is read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted solution
Top Contributor | Partner
June 19, 2024 07:30
Hi @CDiVincenzo , I hadn't seen this report/metric before so good to know that it exists! Unfortunately, some metrics in these reports are no...read more
MWhite61 on June 18, 2024
When I check the average response time on Monday for a specific date range it will give me as an exampole an average response time of 2.0 hours. But if I check it a day later it shows and avergae reponse time of 6 hours for the exact same time fram read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
June 18, 2024 13:46
@MWhite61 can you share the criteria and filters you're using for the report? is it a single object report or a custom report? The more details and...read more
Schiste on June 13, 2024
Data Quality features to clean up data are getting better and better. They help a lot to maintain databases quite clean. But at the moment, they are small scale features. They work when a few hundreds records are impacted, but wor DB with 100s read more
0 upvote
7 Replies
Participant
June 24, 2024 14:14
Yes it is definitely exciting to see HubSpot expanding their data quality offerings. The recent addition of being able to set associations in workflo...read more
CDiVincenzo on June 06, 2024
Dear Hubspot Community, I have been using the new feature recently released from Hubspot, the deal score, and I find it so useful! I was wondering if anyone has thought about a baseline for the deal score, divided by deal stage. What is the th read more
0 upvote
7 Replies
June 25, 2024 11:04
@CDiVincenzo happy to help!
RMosley on June 06, 2024
I've been using QuickBooks for my small business, but lately, it keeps crashing randomly. It's disrupting my work and causing delays in managing my finances. What could be causing this, and how can I fix it?
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
June 12, 2024 07:45
Hi @RMosley , Thank you for reaching out to the Community! Which integration are you using? Is it this one " QuickBooks Online "? After which ac...read more
Solved
JBo24 on June 04, 2024
Hello, I'm looking for help creating a custom report in Hubspot - I'd like to be able to search keywords from email sent and received with the overall goal of having reports by subject matter and/or brand. Is this possible? Thanks!
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
June 05, 2024 00:06
Hi @JBo24 , Not out of the box, no, and not in the exploratory way that you're probably looking for. In the single object activity report buil...read more
SemRC on May 31, 2024
Hi all! I have a use case where I want to automate as much as possible in onboarding our new customers (the onboarding phase is tracked via onboarding tickets). This means at every stage tasks are created, and if all tasks are marked complete th read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
June 03, 2024 04:41
Dear Pam, Thanks for your quick response! Does this mean it's only possible via an external app / API? I thought the custum coding would also...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Stay up to date on RevOps best practices and our community calendar