• Top Likes
Status
Alle
  • Alle
  • Gelöst
  • Ungelöst
  • Unbeantwortet
maggiebutler on September 14, 2020
OpsLife is HubSpot's newest community for Operations professionals. Whether you're in Marketing Ops, Sales Ops, Customer Success Ops, RevOps, or another type of Ops role -- we're here to provide a home for the content, education, and resources you n Beitrag ansehen
19 Likes
134 Antworten
Koryphäe | Elite Partner
Juni 14, 2024 06:50
Welcome to the community @Jess51 , happy you're here! I'm working on a project with a similar tech stack and looking at options for connecting...Beitrag ansehen
Schiste on Juni 13, 2024
Data Quality features to clean up data are getting better and better. They help a lot to maintain databases quite clean. But at the moment, they are small scale features. They work when a few hundreds records are impacted, but wor DB with 100s Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
3 Antworten
Berühmtheit | Partner
Juni 13, 2024 11:04
@Schiste if you could wave a wand, what should you be able to do at that point?
CDiVincenzo on Juni 06, 2024
Dear Hubspot Community, I have been using the new feature recently released from Hubspot, the deal score, and I find it so useful! I was wondering if anyone has thought about a baseline for the deal score, divided by deal stage. What is the th Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
3 Antworten
Stratege/Strategin
Juni 11, 2024 15:10
Hi @CDiVincenzo , I am in the same boat as @danmoyle , but would echo his sentiment of reverse-engineering a baseline from your existing data...Beitrag ansehen
RMosley on Juni 06, 2024
I've been using QuickBooks for my small business, but lately, it keeps crashing randomly. It's disrupting my work and causing delays in managing my finances. What could be causing this, and how can I fix it?
0 Likes
1 Antwort
Community-Manager/-in
Juni 12, 2024 07:45
Hi @RMosley , Thank you for reaching out to the Community! Which integration are you using? Is it this one " QuickBooks Online "? After which ac...Beitrag ansehen
Gelöst
JBo24 on Juni 04, 2024
Hello, I'm looking for help creating a custom report in Hubspot - I'd like to be able to search keywords from email sent and received with the overall goal of having reports by subject matter and/or brand. Is this possible? Thanks!
0 Likes
1 Antwort
Accepted Solution
Berühmtheit | Partner
Juni 05, 2024 00:06
Hi @JBo24 , Not out of the box, no, and not in the exploratory way that you're probably looking for. In the single object activity report buil...Beitrag ansehen
SemRC on Mai 31, 2024
Hi all! I have a use case where I want to automate as much as possible in onboarding our new customers (the onboarding phase is tracked via onboarding tickets). This means at every stage tasks are created, and if all tasks are marked complete th Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
2 Antworten
Teilnehmer/-in
Juni 03, 2024 04:41
Dear Pam, Thanks for your quick response! Does this mean it's only possible via an external app / API? I thought the custum coding would also...Beitrag ansehen
CWatson12 on Mai 29, 2024
I am trying to build out a formula property that will calculate the time it takes from getting assigned a lead to sales outreach. I've run into two issues here: 1. the activities object consideres notes and tasks an activity and we do not cons Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
1 Antwort
Community-Manager/-in
Mai 30, 2024 07:31
Hi @CWatson12 , Thanks for reaching out to the Community! I found this blog that might be of interest to you for this topic: Measure ...Beitrag ansehen
Gelöst
CDiVincenzo on Mai 29, 2024
Dear HubSpot Community, I am struggling with dormant deals, not sure what is the best way to treat them. Close the deal and re-open it or just keep it open for long time? Do you know if HubSpot offers a way to store the dormant deals? Like Sale Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
2 Antworten
Accepted Solution
Berühmtheit | Partner
Mai 29, 2024 07:59
Hi @CDiVincenzo , I'd recommend defining a period of time of acceptable inactivity (e.g. 30 days), then setting the deal to closed lost. The d...Beitrag ansehen
Gelöst
cianxwright on Mai 25, 2024
Hey everyone, I'm running CRM by myself for the first time without rev ops support as a partnerships leader so apologies if this is a very basic question. I'm looking to automatically update a field on a custom object and it's stage in a funnel as Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
1 Antwort
Accepted Solution
Stratege/Strategin | Partner
Mai 27, 2024 04:40
Hi @cianxwright , Firstly, are Deals and the Custom Object associated to each other? If they are I would do this by using a calculated proper...Beitrag ansehen
Gelöst
LMohr5 on Mai 24, 2024
Hello everyone, what is the correct r ecurring revenue inactive date (is it the last day of the contract, or the first day, the contract expired). Lets take a one year contract as an example. Contract Start Date: 01.05.2024 Recurring Revenu Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
1 Antwort
Accepted Solution
Berühmtheit | Partner
Mai 24, 2024 03:40
Hi @LMohr5 , If it's a one year contract, then the subscription is still active on the 30th of April - meaning that it becomes inactive on the...Beitrag ansehen
Gelöst
CDiVincenzo on Mai 22, 2024
Dear Hubspot Community, I would like to know if someone has used the new tool Forecasting AI. Theoretically it sounds quite useful, but in my case checking vs the won amount only last month looks more reliable than our submission. In the previou Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
4 Antworten
Accepted Solution
Mitglied | Diamond Partner
Mai 23, 2024 12:29
Hey @CDiVincenzo , I've been tinkering with Forecasting AI, and I totally get where you're coming from. It's a nifty tool, but it can be hit ...Beitrag ansehen
Askarov on Mai 19, 2024
Hello Community, I'm looking to improve the CS team SLA. I like to create a notifiction and open a task to the CS team based on an email that is received from a records in the CRM. I'm using the sales professional account. What is the bast tri Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
6 Antworten
Teilnehmer/-in
Mai 21, 2024 11:39
@james-portant , I appreciate your help! 🙏
Gelöst
ADSilva1 on Mai 16, 2024
What filters would you use to identify unnecessary workflows? Currently I'm using Off + Updated on > 180 days, and Unused + Updated on > 180 Days. If you have any better or more efficient ways I'd love to hear it 🙂
0 Likes
1 Antwort
Accepted Solution
Berühmtheit | Partner
Mai 16, 2024 09:25
Hi @ADSilva1 , Those are good starting points, here's what I usually check: On or Off is equal to False (probably mostly drafts) Name co...Beitrag ansehen
abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Möchtest du eine Diskussion beginnen oder eine Frage stellen?

Beitrag erstellen

Stay up to date on RevOps best practices and our community calendar