• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
jbogaert on June 10, 2022
Hi everyone! If you're passionate about the field of operations, RevOps, or Operations Hub, and want to share your expertise with your fellow community members, you can now become a community contributor. Our community continues to grow, read more
5 upvotes
0 Reply
maggiebutler on September 14, 2020
OpsLife is HubSpot's newest community for Operations professionals. Whether you're in Marketing Ops, Sales Ops, Customer Success Ops, RevOps, or another type of Ops role -- we're here to provide a home for the content, education, and resources you n read more
14 upvotes
76 Replies
Guide | Partner
June 02, 2022 06:48
@danmoyle That is so neat! I'm not sure where I am in my journey, but if I end up with even an ounce of the knowledge & experience you have, ...read more
StephaneBadel on June 30, 2022
Hello community! Our team is integrating Zoho as sales CRM and we would like to automatically push contact form data from our website (hubspot contact form) to dynamically create a lead in Zoho CRM. After browsing Zoho and Hubspot documentation, I read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
HvanderKloot on June 29, 2022
Hello, We recently created a Contact-Based Workflow where users from an Active List are enrolled into a Google Sheet via the API integration. The import just completed but we are seeing about 400+ contacts that failed to import with the er read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Roynal on June 29, 2022
Did you know that 40% to 60% of users don't return to a SaaS product on the 2nd day? A stat I gathered from the OpenView Partners article from Kyle Poyar. What gives on such high drop-off rates? Most of the time, the product is confusing read more
1 upvote
0 Reply
JWasserman on June 28, 2022
Is there a way to filter the data in the Sales Analytics section to show the data for deals CLOSED in a certain timeframe? I know I can see data for deals created in a certain timeframe, but if I want to see the deal funnel for deals that closed (no read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Hall of Famer | Partner
June 28, 2022 21:52
Hi @JWasserman , You can easily create such a report by navigating to Menu > Reports > Reports > Create report > Single o...read more
JStenbaek on June 27, 2022
Hi all, we are using one deal to track our billing and validate revenue. the issue is when we are doing a upsell the old deal becomes obsolete. I, therefore, have a property on the deal called "Deal superceeded" meaning that this deal is not the act read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
MAbdelsayed on June 23, 2022
Hey looking for recommendations for anyone that has a similar use case that can assist. We are an HR SaaS company and we currently sell direct and through benefits brokers. So in our database we have broker leads to market to and HR personas. read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
hannahhayes on June 15, 2022
We would like to have a dashboard we can look at for reporting and analyzing our employees time tracking from ClickUp. What time tracking tools has anyone used that integrate with ClickUp and show reports? Thank you!
0 upvote
0 Reply
jbogaert on June 10, 2022
Hi everyone! If you're passionate about the field of operations, RevOps, or Operations Hub, and want to share your expertise with your fellow community members, you can now become a community contributor. Our community continues to grow, read more
5 upvotes
0 Reply
Solved
Sebastian_Lauk on June 10, 2022
Hi HubSpot community! I'm not that new to HubSpot, but nonetheless new to this community. Happy to be here! The HubSpot Standard property for salutation is a "Single Line Free Text" field type. Because we wanted to use a Dropdown field type for read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
June 10, 2022 04:10
Hi @Sebastian_Lauk , Default properties cannot be deleted/archived. I understand your challenge and know it too well. Country/Region would b...read more
nthatcher-airbr on June 08, 2022
Hello RevOps community, I am trying to create a workflow that sends email notifications to customers that have a failed payment on our platform. We are currently receiving the notice in Hubspot through a custom integration with our application i read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
RSiddula on June 03, 2022
Hello to all Revops people out there 👋 I'm working in Revenue Operations since a bit less than 2 years now. We're a team of 2 and currently working with Google Workspace (+ Taskboard) to: - Manage tasks / projects with my teammates (as read more
1 upvote
0 Reply
Solved
Eleven11 on May 24, 2022
We've recently created a custom object in HubSpot to represent customer subscriptions in our billing platform and it's been a game changes. However, We are running into some limited functionality that is preventing us from totalling all of a compani read more
1 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
May 24, 2022 21:17
Hi @Eleven11 , If I understand you correctly, this should be possible already, see the screenshot below: In my case, the c...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Stay up to date on RevOps best practices and our community calendar