• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
maggiebutler on September 14, 2020
OpsLife is HubSpot's newest community for Operations professionals. Whether you're in Marketing Ops, Sales Ops, Customer Success Ops, RevOps, or another type of Ops role -- we're here to provide a home for the content, education, and resources you n read more
15 upvotes
93 Replies
Contributor | Elite Partner
September 29, 2022 07:59
Not at all a pitch, but we know that stack and what you're trying to do EXTREMELY well. We're an HS/Outreach/SFDC partner and have gone super deep in...read more
LaurenKennedy on September 28, 2022
Our team put together a comprehensive guide on how to implement the RevOps framework in 5 simple steps. Here's an outline of the topics covered: 1. What is Revenue Operations? Revenue Operations (RevOps) is a B2B fun read more
3 upvotes
1 Reply
Community Manager
September 29, 2022 04:00
Thank you for sharing @LaurenKennedy ! 🙂
Solved
HopeAndy on September 22, 2022
Hello! I am looking to sync several deal properites from Pipedrive to HubSpot. The one giving me the most issues is the "Deal owner" property that's native to HubSpot. It appears that the Pipedrive "deal owner name" field doesn't want to sync wi read more
0 upvote
6 Replies
Accepted Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
September 23, 2022 09:28
Thanks for the tag @TiphaineCuisset ! I believe @RemotishAgency worked on a pipedrive integration project though it was a few years ago, she may ...read more
Solved
ManuelI on September 21, 2022
Hey y'all. we are working extensively with custom objects and they are more and more becoming integral part of our CRM. We are a B2B Saas company that offers subscriptions. One company can have multiple subscriptions or a subscription can have mu read more
1 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
September 22, 2022 08:03
Hi @ManuelI , My go to when needing to run workflows on association changes is setting up a calculated property for example on a Company that ...read more
SethPerrett on September 21, 2022
Hopefully I am posting this in the right group. 🙂 Are the any experts out there that have a hack for this scenario? We have a file being uploaded nightly into Hubspot with these two properties. We don't have the ability to easily modify this read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Guide | Platinum Partner
September 23, 2022 08:34
Hi @SethPerrett , I think you can achieve that easily via the Search the CRM API if you have access to custom coded actions within workflows. ...read more
ktfritchen on September 19, 2022
Marketing “oldie” but SDR/AE process newbie here. I'm working on re-vamping our lead management process and am wondering if anyone out there would be willing to share their advice and/or how they do it. Here's some context: We're a super sma read more
1 upvote
3 Replies
October 01, 2022 07:08
I understand that .xslx files are capatable with hubspot but i cannot upload mine for some reason. I dont know how to edit an excel word document to ...read more
Solved
Ajtorres on September 16, 2022
Hey folks! We're trying to create reports on HubSpot sequences using metabase. Does anyone know how to get reply rates, meeting rates and other metrics using the actual data model? We can use either SQL or the drag and drop functionality, we're read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Accepted Solution
Recognized Expert | Elite Partner
September 21, 2022 05:23
That helps, thanks @Ajtorres . I've seen Databox used and I know there's an integration there. I'm not familiar with Metabase. I don't see an integr...read more
JThomas40 on September 16, 2022
The Last Contacted property is defined as the last date and time a chat conversation, call, sales email, or meeting was logged for the contact. Is there a way to filter that down to have separate properties that would track dates for the last time read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
JSC
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
September 20, 2022 00:56
Hello @JThomas40 There is no way to "filter" the Last Contacted property. But what we can imagine is to create several properties : "last em...read more
Janehayes on September 15, 2022
Hi all! I have a problem that I think needs some crafty problem-solving minds. We track all of our expansions through the deals in an expansions pipeline. We have some customers who ask for new seats or add-ons pretty regularly, so we'll end up read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
September 19, 2022 00:45
Hi @Janehayes Thank you for reaching out and for the details! I want to tag some of our experts here - @MandyDROS @Olivia_Bagnall ...read more
Solved
KShadid on September 15, 2022
Any ideas on how I can use HubSpot as a central point for tracking ongoing monthly sales numbers and assigned company resources? I'm trying to get a view that the organization can find this data all in one place. For example, for each customer read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
September 19, 2022 10:08
Thanks for tagging me @TiphaineCuisset ! For revenue numbers, do you currently have all the revenue data in HubSpot through a Quickbooks integrati...read more
Solved
SDatE on September 07, 2022
Hoping I just haven't spotted how to do this, but is there a way to develop a report or dashboard view per company? So, I go into Company X and see a dashboard that shows all the metric we're interested in for Customer Success? I get how we can see read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
September 07, 2022 04:52
Hi @SDatE , Could you specify which metrics exactly you're interested in? One option would be to customize the left sidebar to include a...read more
JButtery on September 05, 2022
Hi! So with a client we are working on a pipeline automation but this is causing some issues, so I will try to explain as best as I can but may have to re-write/re-post - All help and suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated! So the client read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Participant
September 12, 2022 02:54
The other stages have little/no automation currently, they are just used to indicate the stage to the internal team."Awaiting Customer Reply" is wher...read more
Solved
JBrasser on September 02, 2022
Hello HS Community, We have an SDR team that prospects into Companies and uses this object to leave relevant notes for Demos or future outreach. Although we're able to associate these notes to a deal automatically upon creation via workflow read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Guide | Platinum Partner
September 05, 2022 02:49
Hi @JBrasser , Do you have access to custom code in workflows ? Cause this will make it much easier : - create a company-based workflow =>...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Stay up to date on RevOps best practices and our community calendar