• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
maggiebutler on September 14, 2020
OpsLife is HubSpot's newest community for Operations professionals. Whether you're in Marketing Ops, Sales Ops, Customer Success Ops, RevOps, or another type of Ops role -- we're here to provide a home for the content, education, and resources you n read more
19 upvotes
135 Replies
July 03, 2024 08:11
Hello! I am Domi, from Brazil. I work in the Hospitality industry, with Revenue Management analysis.
DriveThoseSales on July 15, 2024
Hey everyone, If this is the wrong place to post this please let me know and I will post elsewhere. I'm a marketing professional with over 10 years of experience but I'm trying to shift more to the tech and Revops side and I want to be extremel read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Hall of Famer | Elite Partner
July 16, 2024 07:07
@karstenkoehler I couldn't find the post with the full list of HubSpot people, but this was one recently that had quite a few and is a good place...read more
rulpats on July 15, 2024
I need to change Hubspot Task Priority Value to 'High.' Currently, when it comes in SFDC after the sync it comes as 'Normal.' How can we change this? I could not find option to edit the values. Thanks, Rahul
0 upvote
2 Replies
Contributor | Elite Partner
July 15, 2024 13:59
Hi Rahul, Task properties in HubSpot are not currently editable. To correct this, you'll need to make the Salesforce properties match Hub...read more
Solved
Smanstey on July 11, 2024
We are using Lifecycle stages across Marketing and Sales and all automated Lifecycle stages are set up. There are manual Lifecycle stages required: MQL > SAL > SQL and back to from SAL > Subscriber Is there a way to block the skippi read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Accepted solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
July 11, 2024 10:33
@Smanstey I wouldn't let users update the lifecycle stage values directly – I would let them update the criteria that determine which lifecycle a c...read more
robertmaclean on July 09, 2024
We're a small team and we've only been using HubSpot for just under a year. A problem that I foresee growing is that we have our Support Desk which our customers use to seek support. However we also have members of our team outside of the CS team th read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
July 11, 2024 12:11
Hey! So there are two support emails that are used for our customers (one for the two sets of customers we have). Those are already connected to the ...read more
Solved
Romankoko on July 09, 2024
Hi, We have certain users who are non-exempt employees and therefore need to restrict their access outside of normal business hours. i.e We don't want them working after 6pm. We currently do that via Microsoft which controls more than Hubspot, b read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Accepted solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
July 10, 2024 00:12
Hi @Romankoko , If your question is whether it's possible to limit logging into to HubSpot to specific hours, then no, this is not possible. T...read more
Solved
EVatsev on July 05, 2024
Hello, I was testing new funnel and workflows that will change stages based on updates in contact properties. We have 3 sales funnels besides that and all their deals are now moved to a funnel called Users, stage Registered. Can we move them bac read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Accepted solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
July 05, 2024 11:06
Hi @EVatsev , The good news: yes, there is. The bad news: it's not very straight forward. You can find step by step instructions here:...read more
brianejmoran on July 04, 2024
Hey all, I am having an issue that is causing an error in my Zapier workflow. The cause of the error is that I have Company Records that have more than one id e.g 12673133289|1720081965893 I have an integration with dealfront also which coul read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
July 15, 2024 10:44
Hi @brianejmoran , Thank you for reaching out to the Community and sorry for the delay in the response. If you are trying to update an existing ...read more
Solved
BOCondún on June 24, 2024
Hi all, My organisation is setting up an integration with Instantly.ai. The idea is for our Sales team to perform outreach on Instantly and only push contacts over to HubSpot when they meet a set list of criteira (still deciding on what that mi read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted solution
Guide | Partner
June 24, 2024 15:59
@BOCondún - there's so much that you could say about this at the philosophical and practical level. But I'll try and confine this post to a few con...read more
LCastellon on June 23, 2024
When I click on "display XML file" I get a 404 error page. In short, the site map generator doesn't work.
0 upvote
1 Reply
June 23, 2024 16:42
Hi @LCastellon can you share a screenshot of the sitemap in HubSpot? Also what domain you have connected to HubSpot - we can confirm the sitemap ma...read more
Solved
Aaskarovo on June 23, 2024
Hello, I have an excel spreadsheet with contact records that I like to uplooad to HubSpot. There are two text free comments columns in the spreadsheet. I'd like to upload this list and see these comments on the record level. Is these a way to a read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
June 23, 2024 02:58
Hi @Aaskarovo , Both is possible. If you map these free texts into contact properties, you would have to make sure they're named in a way that...read more
Solved
lana604 on June 21, 2024
I have a workflow rule where I grab a date/time field with custom code and update that field to a date field (MM/DD/YYYY) as an output. Example: Date/time: 2024-06-21T00:29:23.243Z Date: 06/21/2024 I receive a "Success" message when testing th read more
Accepted solution
Contributor | Elite Partner
June 28, 2024 23:37
The date must best set to midnight in order to copy via native workflows. Here are my tests: code used output defined as datetime ...read more
Solved
Britta_Agel_ on June 19, 2024
Hi all, the Analytics Suite for Marketing is currently in Beta - I have no idea if there is a way to switch back to the old report. Because what I am missing in the new report re the filters. In "Web traffic analysis" --> "UTM parameters" I c read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted solution
June 21, 2024 07:42
Hi @Britta_Agel_ I'm not sure why the beta isn't available for you to opt out of, I also couldn't find it so I could opt into it for our demo accou...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Stay up to date on RevOps best practices and our community calendar