• Plus de mentions Jaime
Statut
Tout
  • Tout
  • Résolues
  • Non résolue(s)
  • Sans réponses
maggiebutler le Septembre 14, 2020
OpsLife is HubSpot's newest community for Operations professionals. Whether you're in Marketing Ops, Sales Ops, Customer Success Ops, RevOps, or another type of Ops role -- we're here to provide a home for the content, education, and resources you n Lire la suite
18 Mentions J'aime
133 Réponses
Mars 26, 2024 04:35
Hey Everyone, I am Abhishek Mittal from India, Working as a Senior Associate Data Operations @G2Track (Acquired by BetterCloud). Glad to Know you...Lire la suite
Askarov le Mars 28, 2024
Hello community, Is there a way to see login information from mixpanel in HubSpot? I synced the contacts from Mixpanel to HubSpot. Now I like to get a notificaiton for inactive records directly to HubSpot from Mixpanel. i.e. if a contact didn' Lire la suite
OAskarov le Mars 27, 2024
Hello Community, I'm trying to create a report for a customer to show the following: # of sessions # of leads generated with a specific lead type # of closed won deals The count of leads and the closed won deals obviously should be associ Lire la suite
0 Mention J'aime
2 Réponses
Conseiller clé | Partenaire solutions Diamond
Mars 28, 2024 09:15
Hi @OAskarov and thanks for the tag @PamCotton , If I'm not mistaken, your report is pulling number of sessions from the contact record, so...Lire la suite
rulpats le Mars 26, 2024
Hi team, At this stage, activities in Hubspot get added as tasks in SFDC to integration users - this only happens if there is no contact owner mentioned in Hubspot. If the contact owner is known then those get assigned to the particular owner in SF Lire la suite
0 Mention J'aime
1 Réponse
Gestionnaire de communauté
Mars 26, 2024 19:11
Hey @rulpats , thank you for posting in our Community! You can utilize our workflow automation to set up a rule that overrides the default t...Lire la suite
rulpats le Mars 26, 2024
Hi team, We have a form where there is a custom field called - 'Comments or Question' Is there a way to copy that value from the comment field to the salesforce task under the description section? I know these two are different objects, so copyi Lire la suite
0 Mention J'aime
1 Réponse
Au panthéon de la communauté | Partenaire solutions
Mars 26, 2024 03:05
Hi @rulpats , As far as I know, this is not possible directly, no. You could however create a contact-based workflow that enrolls contacts whe...Lire la suite
timo1 le Mars 25, 2024
Hey team. Looking to setup a pipeline structure for a services business. All they're interested in tracking is a new business (Entirely new customer) or Existing Business (anything new under a current customer) What would be the better option her: Lire la suite
0 Mention J'aime
1 Réponse
Mars 26, 2024 00:54
Hi @timo1 , Separate pipelines should typically be used when the pipeline stages between sales or service processes differ. If you can find a ...Lire la suite
Résolues
CClaridge le Mars 20, 2024
I'm currently using a free account, and trying to get Square and HubSpot to talk to each other so I can link my products to my sales activity in HubSpot. I limited my sync settings to only pull the product name and price, but it keeps excluding my Lire la suite
0 Mention J'aime
10 Réponses
Accepted Solution
Membre irremplaçable | Partenaire solutions Diamond
Mars 22, 2024 08:08
@CClaridge I created a test account with Square and added two products, for the sync I selected Square as source of truth: I also only ...Lire la suite
Résolues
brunabg le Mars 19, 2024
Hello HS Community, I've created workflows to automate the conversion process from contact to deal, where the lead status changes automatically and the deal is created automatically. However, we sometimes need to convert more than one contac Lire la suite
0 Mention J'aime
1 Réponse
Accepted Solution
Mars 20, 2024 07:05
Hi @brunabg , If you identify these contacts manually, you can establish the association (adding contacts to deals) by following these steps h...Lire la suite
rulpats le Mars 19, 2024
I want to achieve this Assign Hubspot MQL contact to the Account Owner mentioned in SFDC. Questions Is there a way to do this from Hubspot - via workflow? Is it the best thing to do from Hubspot or should it be handled from SFDC?
0 Mention J'aime
3 Réponses
Mars 20, 2024 06:48
Hi @rulpats and thanks for the Tag @PamCotton ! Making two assumptions here: Your SFDC Account has synced to a HubSpot Company, and...Lire la suite
Résolues
SThomason le Mars 18, 2024
Hi! I hope this is not a duplicate post - I've searched the community and didn't see anything regarding the issue I'm facing. I have created a new field mapping within the Salesforce integration of HubSpot and selected the "sync now" option instead Lire la suite
0 Mention J'aime
7 Réponses
Accepted Solution
Mars 19, 2024 10:38
Hi @SThomason , I agree with that recommendation. Build a smartlist of the contacts where the last sync time was before the change in mappin...Lire la suite
JEpner4 le Mars 15, 2024
Hi all, I'm currently brainstorming the best way to take availability calendars (setup with days of the week, and for each day three options of Mornings, Midday, or Afternoons) to best import to HubSpot. HubSpot doesn't seem to allow for sub-fi Lire la suite
0 Mention J'aime
4 Réponses
Participant
Mars 18, 2024 16:21
Thanks. The issue is this data is coming from a TypeForm, and it just wasn't setup optimally for importation to HubSpot. I spoke with the client, and...Lire la suite
CibeleCavalli le Mars 13, 2024
Hi, Aeveryone! How can I do a HubSpot backup? I created a manual routine in which every Friday I download all the objects we have, including all properties and associations, and store them on a company drive. I have already contacted the Lire la suite
0 Mention J'aime
1 Réponse
Mars 13, 2024 09:20
Hi @CibeleCavalli , HubSpot doesn't offer any one-click-backup features out of the box. Currently, you would have to look into third-party int...Lire la suite
Résolues
SMumby-Harrison le Mars 13, 2024
Hi all, I have recently created a custom object for a client with a pipeline added. However, the client has asked if there is a way to have 'Cumulative time in' and 'Latest time in' fields as we have in deals. The client wants to be able to Lire la suite
0 Mention J'aime
2 Réponses
Accepted Solution
Contributeur de premier rang | Partenaire solutions
Mars 13, 2024 07:14
Hi @SMumby-Harrison , Does the client have ops hub? If so you can create a Today's date property and a workflow that schedules every day whic...Lire la suite
annuler
Affichage des résultats de 
Rechercher plutôt 
Vouliez-vous dire : 

Vous cherchez à entamer une conversation ou à poser une question ?

Créez un post

Stay up to date on RevOps best practices and our community calendar