• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
maggiebutler on September 14, 2020
OpsLife is HubSpot's newest community for Operations professionals. Whether you're in Marketing Ops, Sales Ops, Customer Success Ops, RevOps, or another type of Ops role -- we're here to provide a home for the content, education, and resources you n read more
15 upvotes
103 Replies
January 07, 2023 13:03
Hi! thank you for this foroum!
BEspindola on January 26, 2023
Hey Community, I work in a SaaS and i'm having trouble in Hubspot with these two points: 1) measuring Debooks and churns in Hubspot ( we don't have Entreprise subscription). 2) Visualizing, either by property or table, the MRR of our customers. read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Participant
January 26, 2023 12:08
This might help. How to calculate MRR on Hubspot: https://share.synthesia.io/3c84da7c-5eb7-43f7-a819-ad538b08069c
jolle on January 24, 2023
Hey, all! I'm gearing up for the RevOps Bootcamp next week and have been thinking through the balance between keeping customers delighted and employees happy, especially for companies that are changing their processes. Sometimes, I think that read more
3 upvotes
3 Replies
Participant
January 27, 2023 02:39
@jolle I think this is an insight that occurs often. "Do you feel like there's a definable point when the internal team will suffer as a result o...read more
Solved
BEspindola on January 12, 2023
Hi all, I'm starting as a RevOps analyst in a SaaS and i would like to hear your recommendations with some points. 1. I want to meassure Average Contact Value with hubspot, but i also want to meassure New MRR. My problem here is: What should I do read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Participant
January 12, 2023 12:01
Some quick thoughts to get you started maybe? For 1. this would depend a little on your quoting and line item process in Hubspot. If you're just tra...read more
Solved
JMayhew6 on January 11, 2023
I can't be the first CRM manager to encounter this situation, and if anyone else has figured out a system for dealing with this, I would be most grateful for any wisdom you could share. I've managed HubSpot for several different SaaS companies, read more
1 upvote
6 Replies
Accepted Solution
Top Contributor | Gold Partner
January 12, 2023 05:54
Hi JM and thanks @MiaSrebrnjak for the tag You're right, this is a common scenario for a subscription business where revenue fluctuates month...read more
tstructure on January 09, 2023
Had an integration with Nimble working for the past year, then all of a sudden it stopped. It's asking me to reset the connection, but after entering valid admin credentials for our Nimble account, it keeps erroring out with the following: Couldn' read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Contributor | Diamond Partner
January 10, 2023 03:03
@tstructure , If Nim ble has been deprecated , the best way to determine this is to contact the respective custom...read more
MRizzo4 on January 09, 2023
Hey HubSpot RevOps Pros!! We're trying to host a big event next year and I would be so stoked if you can help support the launch announcement 🙂 We're calling it "MOps-Apalooza" and you can check it out here: https://marketingo read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
January 11, 2023 08:20
Thank you for sharing this event with the Community, @MRizzo4 !
KMaynard15 on December 29, 2022
My name is Kristin Maynard and I am interested in learning all that I can about Hubspot, Revenue Operations and Sales Enablement. I'm looking forward to learning from everyone! Thanks! Kristin
1 upvote
2 Replies
January 02, 2023 05:11
HubSpot is a comprehensive software platform that helps businesses grow and manage their customer relationships. It offers a range of tools and featu...read more
MLerner9 on December 28, 2022
Not sure this is the right forum but here's what I am trying to do: I have an airtable table that has 17 columns Subject Line Introduction Article 1 Title Article 1 URL Article 1 Teaser Article 2 Title Article 2 URL Article 2 Teaser etc... I wa read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
HubSpot Moderator
December 29, 2022 12:25
Got it! Thanks for clarifying. Now that I review closer, HubDB would be for pages not email templates. I'm not finding a path forward with any curren...read more
Solved
LSchaefers on December 22, 2022
Hello, I am currently setting up HubSpot for our company. Now I am looking for the possibility that when the lifecycle phase is changed, a reason is automatically requested for it. I have created the choices for the reason as a contact property fie read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
December 22, 2022 03:12
Hello @LSchaefers , Judging by your name switching to German might be an option? Let me know, happy to switch. Generally, I don't think ...read more
Jeff-Morgan on December 17, 2022
I've submitted this issue to support multiple times and have been told it will be "flagged for further review." Two months later, I'm still without an explanation. When adjusting active list filters the number of matches and the actual contacts read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Contributor
December 20, 2022 07:23
For anyone who cares... here is the response I received from support: "Thanks for the follow-up question, happy to address it. When a list has not f...read more
MarcosBarcelos on December 16, 2022
(Image designed by Brent Clouse) From my experience as ops, I come here to share insights and ideas. In companies with different OPS classifications, it is interesting to know a little about the area that precedes yours. Deep D read more
Community Manager
December 19, 2022 06:55
Thank you for sharing, @MarcosBarcelos !
JonahWilson-GK3 on December 09, 2022
We'd like to be able to setup a "Last Contacted by Consultants" date property so we can track Sales Consultant activity with existing customers. Often, our existing customers have support tickets in or back and forth 1:1 emails with support and read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
December 12, 2022 10:18
Hi @JonahWilson-GK3 , Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I wanted to tag in a couple of subject matter experts to see if they have...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Stay up to date on RevOps best practices and our community calendar