• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
jbogaert on June 10, 2022
Hi everyone! If you're passionate about the field of operations, RevOps, or Operations Hub, and want to share your expertise with your fellow community members, you can now become a community contributor. Our community continues to grow, read more
5 upvotes
0 Reply
maggiebutler on September 14, 2020
OpsLife is HubSpot's newest community for Operations professionals. Whether you're in Marketing Ops, Sales Ops, Customer Success Ops, RevOps, or another type of Ops role -- we're here to provide a home for the content, education, and resources you n read more
14 upvotes
76 Replies
Guide | Partner
June 02, 2022 06:48
@danmoyle That is so neat! I'm not sure where I am in my journey, but if I end up with even an ounce of the knowledge & experience you have, ...read more
MAbdelsayed on June 23, 2022
Hey looking for recommendations for anyone that has a similar use case that can assist. We are an HR SaaS company and we currently sell direct and through benefits brokers. So in our database we have broker leads to market to and HR personas. read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
hannahhayes on June 15, 2022
We would like to have a dashboard we can look at for reporting and analyzing our employees time tracking from ClickUp. What time tracking tools has anyone used that integrate with ClickUp and show reports? Thank you!
0 upvote
0 Reply
jbogaert on June 10, 2022
Hi everyone! If you're passionate about the field of operations, RevOps, or Operations Hub, and want to share your expertise with your fellow community members, you can now become a community contributor. Our community continues to grow, read more
5 upvotes
0 Reply
Solved
Sebastian_Lauk on June 10, 2022
Hi HubSpot community! I'm not that new to HubSpot, but nonetheless new to this community. Happy to be here! The HubSpot Standard property for salutation is a "Single Line Free Text" field type. Because we wanted to use a Dropdown field type for read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
June 10, 2022 04:10
Hi @Sebastian_Lauk , Default properties cannot be deleted/archived. I understand your challenge and know it too well. Country/Region would b...read more
nthatcher-airbr on June 08, 2022
Hello RevOps community, I am trying to create a workflow that sends email notifications to customers that have a failed payment on our platform. We are currently receiving the notice in Hubspot through a custom integration with our application i read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
RSiddula on June 03, 2022
Hello to all Revops people out there 👋 I'm working in Revenue Operations since a bit less than 2 years now. We're a team of 2 and currently working with Google Workspace (+ Taskboard) to: - Manage tasks / projects with my teammates (as read more
1 upvote
0 Reply
Solved
Eleven11 on May 24, 2022
We've recently created a custom object in HubSpot to represent customer subscriptions in our billing platform and it's been a game changes. However, We are running into some limited functionality that is preventing us from totalling all of a compani read more
1 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
May 24, 2022 21:17
Hi @Eleven11 , If I understand you correctly, this should be possible already, see the screenshot below: In my case, the c...read more
MDorius on May 19, 2022
Has anyone figured out how to manually set the start and end date on a line item level for deals? We have mid year expansions and upsells that co-term with the existing subscription. So the mid year deal will almost never be whole months as is cur read more
2 upvotes
0 Reply
Solved
MarianaBravo on May 19, 2022
Hi! I'm trying to set up a new rule for one of our PAID campaigns. Generally, the leads coming from PAID campaigns (synced to our system) go to one of our SDR's. How do I sync another SDR as we have a new campaign in LATAM and we want those leads t read more
1 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
May 19, 2022 04:12
Hi @MarianaBravo , You should see the workflow which takes care of the assignment in the activity timeline on the contact record (of those con...read more
Solved
Lorenz_Hive on May 18, 2022
Hey all, I am wondering if it is possible to save deal properties in the left sidebar of a company record? If possible, how does it work? Use case/ Context: - we can have multiple deals with one company and each deal has a different set of data read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
May 18, 2022 02:27
Hi @Lorenz_Hive , This is not possible, no. The current workaround is to create a duplicate of the property on the company record and use a d...read more
RMorgan on May 16, 2022
Hi wondferful community, I'm trying to update a deal field, but am having issues. The cvs file I have only has 2 records (as I'm testing before doing the real import!) The data is a direct export from hubspot. I've not tinkered with any colu read more
1 upvote
2 Replies
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner
May 25, 2022 10:48
Hello @RMorgan , Can you please check if your file is UTF-8 encoded? As you said this file is directly exported and all the columns seem...read more
JOCallaghan1 on May 11, 2022
Hello, We are enrolled to receive Infotelligent Leads (more specifically, Infotelligent Intent). Does anyone use this system? If so, which criteria do you choose? For example we have been choosing 80% or greater for companies searching for E read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Stay up to date on RevOps best practices and our community calendar