• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
maggiebutler on September 14, 2020
OpsLife is HubSpot's newest community for Operations professionals. Whether you're in Marketing Ops, Sales Ops, Customer Success Ops, RevOps, or another type of Ops role -- we're here to provide a home for the content, education, and resources you n read more
18 upvotes
133 Replies
March 26, 2024 04:35
Hey Everyone, I am Abhishek Mittal from India, Working as a Senior Associate Data Operations @G2Track (Acquired by BetterCloud). Glad to Know you...read more
CDiVincenzo on May 22, 2024
Dear Hubspot Community, I would like to know if someone has used the new tool Forecasting AI. Theoretically it sounds quite useful, but in my case checking vs the won amount only last month looks more reliable than our submission. In the previou read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Askarov on May 19, 2024
Hello Community, I'm looking to improve the CS team SLA. I like to create a notifiction and open a task to the CS team based on an email that is received from a records in the CRM. I'm using the sales professional account. What is the bast tri read more
0 upvote
6 Replies
Participant
May 21, 2024 11:39
@james-portant , I appreciate your help! 🙏
Solved
ADSilva1 on May 16, 2024
What filters would you use to identify unnecessary workflows? Currently I'm using Off + Updated on > 180 days, and Unused + Updated on > 180 Days. If you have any better or more efficient ways I'd love to hear it 🙂
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
May 16, 2024 09:25
Hi @ADSilva1 , Those are good starting points, here's what I usually check: On or Off is equal to False (probably mostly drafts) Name co...read more
LSadowski on May 13, 2024
Hi, (hope this is the correct place to post this question/topic) I've encountered an issue with contact funnel reports: When the lifecycle stage of a contact has been mistakenly advanced, for example from Opportunity to Customer, they will a read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Contributor
May 14, 2024 04:18
Hi Karsten, thanks for your quick reply. The issue you describe in your answer is a slightly different one than the one I'm referring to here, albei...read more
AnnaJancy on May 09, 2024
I have a recurring issue: every time I am adding new field in current mapping SF <> HS integration, HubSpot is somehow disassociating Opportunities from their Accounts in Salesforce, while everything remains unchanged in HubSpot. I asked S read more
Member | Diamond Partner
May 10, 2024 18:57
@AnnaJancy Here’s a focused plan to tackle the issue of Opportunities losing their Account links in Salesforce after you update the SF-HS field map...read more
Solved
DavidClark08 on May 08, 2024
Last to days I am in confussion about the Puch operation in Data Structure and Algorithm . I want to learn how to operate these operation and how to use it .Can any on share his knowledge aout DSA ?
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Community Manager
May 08, 2024 19:06
Hey @DavidClark08 thank you for posting in our Community! In DSA, a "push" operation typically refers to adding an element to a data struc...read more
michaelhermon on May 07, 2024
Last week Qualifire was added to HubSpot's app marketplace. The app enriches, scores and routes inbound leads using 3rd party data enrichment and AI. Happy to offer a full-year discount to our first HubSpot users in exchange for feedback!
Participant
May 07, 2024 12:44
Looks good!
carmenb on May 06, 2024
What are other B2B SaaS companies doing to track early-stage leads (aka Lifecycle Stages = MQLs and SALs) in HubSpot? We used to have 1 big sales pipeline, and would create Deals as soon as Sales started working a contact/company. We would never read more
0 upvote
5 Replies
Participant
May 21, 2024 00:42
Hi Carmen, we too have had trouble making the pipelines and dashboards useful. The "Insights" are wrong/noise because all the closed deals are inlcud...read more
Solved
OAskarov on May 05, 2024
Hello Community, I was asked to generate a report for a customer showing me all of the SQLs with NO MEETINGS. I tried with a few properties, such as: Activity type Nevertheless, I'm getting back results that show deals with meetings. Does read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Top Contributor | Partner
May 06, 2024 06:38
Hi @OAskarov , This isn't easily done with out-of-the-box properties, but what I would do is create a Deal based workflow that updates a prop...read more
DmytroChervonyi on April 30, 2024
Hi community! I'm happy to join. Recently, my team and I launched a sales planning/forecasting platform with real-time insights - Forecastio. Our team has worked in B2B sales and marketing for more than 15 years. We know how difficult it is to a read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
May 01, 2024 01:57
Thank you, Pam!
PBaxter on April 23, 2024
Hi all, I really like HubSpot's attribution reporting and have had some success with our team showing the various interactions that led up to the creation of a sales opportunity / deal. However, we have a long sales cycle, and tight qualific read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Contributor
April 25, 2024 04:31
@PamCotton Thank you for your reply. We do have something working in zapier, which triggers each time a new meeting is logged - we call the hu...read more
AKyriacou on April 21, 2024
Hey Guys I recently did the Revops Cert in Hubspot and there was a mention of a dashboard a company created for their sales reps called the "Dont Be On It" dashboard in a way to govern their CRM. The idea I believe is so reps can go in and see if t read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Participant
April 29, 2024 19:03
Akolb is correct, Im looking for types of reports to be added around SLA's for sales reps. Reportung that I have collated already are days to be cont...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Stay up to date on RevOps best practices and our community calendar