• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
maggiebutler on September 14, 2020
OpsLife is HubSpot's newest community for Operations professionals. Whether you're in Marketing Ops, Sales Ops, Customer Success Ops, RevOps, or another type of Ops role -- we're here to provide a home for the content, education, and resources you n read more
18 upvotes
133 Replies
March 26, 2024 04:35
Hey Everyone, I am Abhishek Mittal from India, Working as a Senior Associate Data Operations @G2Track (Acquired by BetterCloud). Glad to Know you...read more
Askarov on March 28, 2024
Hello community, Is there a way to see login information from mixpanel in HubSpot? I synced the contacts from Mixpanel to HubSpot. Now I like to get a notificaiton for inactive records directly to HubSpot from Mixpanel. i.e. if a contact didn' read more
Community Manager
March 28, 2024 18:04
Hey @Askarov , thank you for posting in our Community! Yes, you can achieve this by setting up a workflow or automation within HubSpot that ...read more
Solved
OAskarov on June 21, 2023
Hello, I have a project I'm working on, and I like to create calculated properties. I created the idea of the calculation in a Google spreadsheet. I'll happily share it with someone who can help me understand how to create this in HubSpot. Th read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Top Contributor | Elite Partner
June 21, 2023 09:46
Hi @OAskarov , Thanks for submitting your question! Are the parameters/fields you reference already created and populating with data in ...read more
Solved
aeemrr on February 10, 2023
Hi, I’m being asked to implement an SLA based on ticket/project work done by the Rev Ops team. This would include almost anything we do whether it be report creation, CRM updates, new technology implementation, process review, etc. I was curio read more
2 upvotes
5 Replies
Accepted Solution
Contributor
February 13, 2023 07:45
Hello @aeemrr . I hope you are well. I have set this up for my team in the past. Primarily, because the ELT (executive leadership team) and others...read more
MarcosBarcelos on December 16, 2022
(Image designed by Brent Clouse) From my experience as ops, I come here to share insights and ideas. In companies with different OPS classifications, it is interesting to know a little about the area that precedes yours. Deep D read more
Community Manager
December 19, 2022 09:55
Thank you for sharing, @MarcosBarcelos !
MariSuper on December 07, 2022
As the year comes to an end, it’s time to review, clean up, prepare for the new year, launch new products, build new OKRs and goals, and re-energize our teams! It’s a lot! But it’s really important to analyze, evolve your CRM & clean the dat read more
Participant
December 12, 2022 09:01
Thanks for sharing @MariSuper !
JOCallaghan1 on May 11, 2022
Hello, We are enrolled to receive Infotelligent Leads (more specifically, Infotelligent Intent). Does anyone use this system? If so, which criteria do you choose? For example we have been choosing 80% or greater for companies searching for E read more
EHarris on July 09, 2021
Hi I have set up an integration from Hubspot to my email marketing system Active pipe, However my hubspot form submissions aren't migrating over to the active pipe system. My jotform submissions are migrating fine, the only thing different b read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
HubSpot Moderator
July 13, 2021 08:12
Hi @EHarris , I'd love to help out, but as this is a HubSpot community I'm afraid this might not be the right place to ask this question. I th...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Stay up to date on RevOps best practices and our community calendar