• Mais votados
Estado
Todos
  • Todos
  • Solucionado
  • Unsolved
  • Sem respostas ainda
maggiebutler on Setembro 14, 2020
OpsLife is HubSpot's newest community for Operations professionals. Whether you're in Marketing Ops, Sales Ops, Customer Success Ops, RevOps, or another type of Ops role -- we're here to provide a home for the content, education, and resources you n Leia mais
18 avaliações positivas
133 Respostas
Março 26, 2024 04:35
Hey Everyone, I am Abhishek Mittal from India, Working as a Senior Associate Data Operations @G2Track (Acquired by BetterCloud). Glad to Know you...Leia mais
PDrews on Abril 02, 2024
Want to make my world a bit more beautiful? In a perfect world these two scenarios would be solved: 1. New lead comes in to HS, and is then assigned based on a rep's (SDR or AE's) "real-time and updated"(rt) calendar availability. 2. Contact is rea Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
5 Respostas
Conselheiro(a) de destaque
Abril 16, 2024 11:12
Hi @PDrews -- I guess, there are few features that are in beta or development, but there's no out of the box solution right now. Please check the p...Leia mais
Matan-PDQ on Março 10, 2024
Hi team, I have the following challenge: I'd like to capture the date of a meeting and paste it onto a record I create in a workflow. The workflow is as follows: Trigger: form submission (meeting link booked) Action: Create new record ( Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
2 Respostas
Gerente da Comunidade
Março 11, 2024 07:36
Hi @Matan-PDQ , I hope that you are well. I understand that you'd like to copy the date of the meeting into a custom property. Please let me know...Leia mais
DrewSlade on Janeiro 29, 2024
Hello, I'm trying to find the best way to set up goals for our sales team so I can track progress from Hubspot. We're looking to track ACV- defined as the total contract value for the first year. However, we're seeing issues with Hubspot's nat Leia mais
1 avaliações positivas
2 Respostas
Top colaborador(a)
Março 20, 2024 15:33
I have this same issue. We have tiered pricing and it does not reflect the correct ACV for the current year. It is super frustrsting so we have to ad...Leia mais
JMiddleton2 on Janeiro 23, 2024
Hi All I really like the new additions to conditional properties etc, it has enabled us to take some major steps. I am now looking to solve the challenge of an area that conditional properties don't address. In our Sales/ Customer process Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
Top colaborador(a)
Janeiro 24, 2024 05:15
Hi @JMiddleton2 , You can achieve this using workflows that generate a task or notification when the close date is updated in the last day, but ...Leia mais
Solucionado
sethnenstiel on Janeiro 22, 2024
I'm having trouble with lead response times. We lead routing workflows that bring in a lead from a form fill. During hours: The lead is time stamped with Timeapi.io webhooks Branched to the correct team Assigned to a contact owner (TIME Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
4 Respostas
Accepted Solution
Participante de valor | Parceiro Elite
Janeiro 23, 2024 11:46
Thanks for clarifying @sethnenstiel , I didn't realize you were having issues with the default lead value - I thought you had custom properties with...Leia mais
Solucionado
DSpagnol on Janeiro 19, 2024
Hey Community! I have had somethings troubling me for some time now and would like to request your support/ideas! 🙂 When we are talking about Lifecycle Stage or Lead Status, we are usually talking about Contacts. But how does this relate to Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
3 Respostas
Accepted Solution
Top colaborador(a) | Parceiro
Janeiro 22, 2024 10:42
@DSpagnol - Thank you for tagging my notes as a solution! Per you follow-up question about Lead Status. There's no reason to reset this prope...Leia mais
Solucionado
AJacob2 on Novembro 27, 2023
I have a scenario where I have a custom object in practise lives underneath Companies, called Departments. Our sales process is to these individual departments and it is important that we know the billing contact and can annotate it for each. Ho Leia mais
2 avaliações positivas
2 Respostas
Accepted Solution
Participante de valor | Parceiro Elite
Novembro 28, 2023 08:37
I'm with @BérangèreL here, @AJacob2 . I agree that your assessment of association labels is probably the best route. You can make ists of associat...Leia mais
Solucionado
VIyengar on Novembro 06, 2023
Hi All, As we continue to rely on HubSpot increasingly for accurate data and processes, I'm trying to figure out the most efficient and reliable way to track lead sources. For all inbound leads, HubSpot has an array of sources which we're f Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
3 Respostas
Accepted Solution
Participante de valor | Parceiro Diamante
Novembro 06, 2023 04:23
Hi @VIyengar There's no native or one right way to do this in HubSpot - or any other platform. My recommendation would be to create o...Leia mais
Solucionado
JKaufman on Outubro 31, 2023
Hey team - I'm trying to automate some of the processes around renewals and expansions for our SaaS startup - we're on Sales Enterprise. Hoping to get some help. Specific scenario: If I have separate deals for renewal + expansion on the same acc Leia mais
1 avaliações positivas
6 Respostas
Accepted Solution
Autoridade no assunto | Parceiro Platinum
Novembro 07, 2023 06:33
Hey @JKaufman hope you are doing well. I could thinks about 2 possible scenarios here: 1) You could have a Custom object called "contracts" tha...Leia mais
Solucionado
AFukumoto on Outubro 12, 2023
Is it possible or is there a workaround to manipulate the round-robin action in workflows to give one person more leads? We want to round-robin inbound contacts between Sarah, Jake and Courtney but we want Sarah to get 3 contacts before going t Leia mais
1 avaliações positivas
2 Respostas
Accepted Solution
Membro do Hall da Fama | Parceiro
Outubro 12, 2023 14:15
Hi @AFukumoto , Not out of the box, but with a custom code action in Operations Hub Professional: https://github.com/HubSpot/sample-workflow-...Leia mais
Solucionado
MBradshaw5 on Outubro 12, 2023
Hi all! I am very new to Hubspot. However, I want to export all activities on the contacts or companies in Hubspot. I also would like to export the task as well on these items. Putting them all into a CSV How do I navigate to export these item Leia mais
1 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
Accepted Solution
Membro do Hall da Fama | Parceiro
Outubro 12, 2023 12:30
Hi @MBradshaw5 , It's currently not possible to export contact engagements (notes, tasks, emails, meetings, calls), at least not out-of-the-...Leia mais
Solucionado
YourHeadofSales on Setembro 11, 2023
Hi community, We were challenged by our board to start tracking total pipeline and weighted pipeline over time. I've looked through lots of custom and pre-built reports and can't seem to find one that captures historic pipeline, or can capture t Leia mais
1 avaliações positivas
2 Respostas
Accepted Solution
Autoridade no assunto | Parceiro Platinum
Setembro 14, 2023 15:47
HI @YourHeadofSales hope you are doing great. If you already know which dates you need to report on I'd prepare a special dashboard with the re...Leia mais
cancelar
Mostrando resultados para 
Pesquisar então 
Você quer dizer: 

Quer iniciar uma conversa ou fazer uma pergunta?

Crie uma postagem.

Stay up to date on RevOps best practices and our community calendar