• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
maggiebutler on September 14, 2020
OpsLife is HubSpot's newest community for Operations professionals. Whether you're in Marketing Ops, Sales Ops, Customer Success Ops, RevOps, or another type of Ops role -- we're here to provide a home for the content, education, and resources you n read more
17 upvotes
111 Replies
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
May 18, 2023 15:55
Welcome, @dkhardwick !
Solved
Vicente1 on May 16, 2023
H there, I've always used Hubspot for B2B, but anyone has any ideas on how to organize objects (Conmpanies, Deals, Cotacts, etc), around a B2C operation? I've seen it, but I can't wrap my head around all of the "@gmails.com´s", and companies. I read more
1 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Thought Leader
May 17, 2023 15:44
Hi @Vicente1 having used HubSpot for b2c in the real estate industry, the struggle is real, but as @TomM2 mentioned, turning off the auto-associa...read more
SVenkatesan on May 04, 2023
1. I have setup a workflow which sends Quote details to a webhook whenever "Customer" Signed my quote. 2. In few cases, signature of the customer is not required, so quote will be moved to "Published" status directly. So Whenever a quote is "pu read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
May 05, 2023 08:27
Hi @SVenkatesan , Thanks for reaching out to the Community! This is a great question 🙂 Let's invite our subject matter experts to t...read more
kellier on April 13, 2023
Hi everyone, I'm a product manager at a SaaS company, but we're a small team and so part of my role is in helping manage HS as an internal product, basically. I have a lot of background with HS generally, but I'm not well-versed in revenue oper read more
1 upvote
3 Replies
May 23, 2023 11:19
Hello, I read https://knowledge.hubspot.com/deals/track-recurring-revenue-with-revenue-analytics?KBOpenTab The values are available in our syst...read more
Mark_Kelly on March 26, 2023
Hey all - looking for some suggestions here. Does anyone here know of a way to connect an outside organization to a portal, and not let them see anything other than the contacts they will be calling (including timeline events) - think 3rd party SD read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Participant | Platinum Partner
March 28, 2023 20:07
Thanks @LaurenKennedy . This is where we started, however the companies and contacts are also worked by internal resources who are selling other ser...read more
Solved
CHouston6 on February 19, 2023
Hi guys, I'd love to know how people are dealing with the lifcycle stage of contacts that are associated to a deal that's close lost. Should I create a new lifcycle stage for these contacts? Or, should I create a workflow that changes them read more
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
February 20, 2023 00:48
Hi @CHouston6 , This depends a bit on how what you're expecting from the contacts associated to those deals in the future. If you don't expect...read more
Solved
JKaufman on February 17, 2023
Hi! I have a couple of questions that I'm hoping you can help me with. 1. Activity One of the important dates for us is the date of the "first meeting". To capture this, we have a "first meeting" meeting type. Is it possible to create l read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
February 20, 2023 00:51
Hi @JKaufman , @JKaufman wrote: One of the important dates for us is the date of the "first meeting". To capture this, we have a "first m...read more
PHebert on February 01, 2023
Does anyone have a good way of creating product level pipelines and forecasts. We use the different pipelines as product families and our products sit under the appropriate family (pipeline), but we want to not just see the pipeline for the family read more
3 upvotes
6 Replies
February 03, 2023 06:54
I do. I was afraid this was the solution. 😀 . Thanks to all for your help and support. Paul
Solved
LSchaefers on December 22, 2022
Hello, I am currently setting up HubSpot for our company. Now I am looking for the possibility that when the lifecycle phase is changed, a reason is automatically requested for it. I have created the choices for the reason as a contact property fie read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
December 22, 2022 06:12
Hello @LSchaefers , Judging by your name switching to German might be an option? Let me know, happy to switch. Generally, I don't think ...read more
MarcosBarcelos on December 16, 2022
(Image designed by Brent Clouse) From my experience as ops, I come here to share insights and ideas. In companies with different OPS classifications, it is interesting to know a little about the area that precedes yours. Deep D read more
Community Manager
December 19, 2022 09:55
Thank you for sharing, @MarcosBarcelos !
MariSuper on December 07, 2022
As the year comes to an end, it’s time to review, clean up, prepare for the new year, launch new products, build new OKRs and goals, and re-energize our teams! It’s a lot! But it’s really important to analyze, evolve your CRM & clean the dat read more
Participant
December 12, 2022 09:01
Thanks for sharing @MariSuper !
Solved
MarcosBarcelos on December 03, 2022
Knowledge is the way. MOTIVATION After analyzing some sales processes, we faced something that we as sales ops should do: the documentation. So that when proposing a new strategy, new activities, or pipelines we would have an e read more
2 upvotes
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
December 19, 2022 12:17
Thanks for sharing @MarcosBarcelos , documentation is one of my favorite topics, everyone should do it including sales ops, yes! I like your focus ...read more
SCohen5 on July 25, 2022
Hi guys! I would like to automate some of the options in the "Lead Status" property so my SDRs will be able to track and automate their work around that. The new options that i've set for that are: New: Definition - These are leads you have read more
1 upvote
2 Replies
April 17, 2023 04:33
Thanks for the info. What property could I revert to for automating lead status to "Connected"? Criteria is in our scenario more likely an Activity i...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Stay up to date on RevOps best practices and our community calendar