• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
maggiebutler on September 14, 2020
OpsLife is HubSpot's newest community for Operations professionals. Whether you're in Marketing Ops, Sales Ops, Customer Success Ops, RevOps, or another type of Ops role -- we're here to provide a home for the content, education, and resources you n read more
14 upvotes
73 Replies
Participant
May 04, 2022 08:02
Hi there! My name is Griffin LaFleur and I have been a long time HubSpot solutions partner on the agency side of things, but have made my way client ...read more
JOCallaghan1 on May 11, 2022
Hello, We are enrolled to receive Infotelligent Leads (more specifically, Infotelligent Intent). Does anyone use this system? If so, which criteria do you choose? For example we have been choosing 80% or greater for companies searching for E read more
JLefebvre3 on May 11, 2022
Hello, I would like to set up a process to track my customers' invoices using the Stripe integration in Hubspot. The process is as follows: 1) a new customer subscribes to my offer and a form is directly sent to him by email 2) the status "paymen read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
MLerner on March 13, 2022
Hey Ops Folks! This Wednesday, March 16th, we're partnering with the HubSpot community to put on an event discussing how to turn HubSpot into a modern, scalable Deal Desk. I'm really excited for this one and would love for you all to join! read more
Solved
Daniel-G on November 12, 2021
Hi all, I work for a scaling startup and we are currently transitioning our sales operations from cash-based revenue recongition to credit/accrual based. What this essentially means - Revenue will no longer be recognized when marking a deal read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Contributor | Platinum Partner
November 30, 2021 16:21
Hello Daniel! For starters, when it comes to forecasting, you would want to update this pre-payment stage as a Closed Won stage so that your f...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Stay up to date on RevOps best practices and our community calendar