• Mais votados
Estado
Todos
  • Todos
  • Solucionado
  • Unsolved
  • Sem respostas ainda
maggiebutler on Setembro 14, 2020
OpsLife is HubSpot's newest community for Operations professionals. Whether you're in Marketing Ops, Sales Ops, Customer Success Ops, RevOps, or another type of Ops role -- we're here to provide a home for the content, education, and resources you n Leia mais
18 avaliações positivas
133 Respostas
Março 26, 2024 04:35
Hey Everyone, I am Abhishek Mittal from India, Working as a Senior Associate Data Operations @G2Track (Acquired by BetterCloud). Glad to Know you...Leia mais
benesch_e on Julho 17, 2020
I don't know if this is a recent change in HubSpot but all users with sales hub professional or enterprise seats can create and view products in the product library from any deal. Does anyone have a clever way to restrict peoples access from mod Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
HubSpot Employee
Julho 30, 2020 11:13
Hi @benesch_e , Thank you for your post. I hear you on having more control over product library permissions. I’d encourage you to comment o...Leia mais
lalexander on Abril 16, 2020
Many companies have been forced by the global situation to replace in-person events or meetings with online ones and to develop new means of filling lead pipelines. If you’re looking to supplement your existing lead gen methods, submit a question b Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
3 Respostas
HubSpot Employee
Abril 20, 2020 14:20
@Phill_CF @M_F_Griffin @jonathan_unger @skalka @baylistefl Also wanted to make sure you all saw this opportunity to ask our Head of Busine...Leia mais
troy22 on Abril 08, 2020
Heyo! I was encouraged to share my tips for marketing-sales alignment, so here they are! This recently came to light with the alignment of lead statuses that would be shared across three sales teams with three [very differnent] sales processes. Leia mais
3 avaliações positivas
0 Respostas
lalexander on Fevereiro 19, 2020
Today, we've got a quick tip from HubSpot Customer Success Manager @maggiebomze on lead scoring for global/multi-brand companies. Click HERE to watch the video . How have you adapted lead scoring to your busines Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
0 Respostas
RalphDuin on Fevereiro 11, 2020
Hi, we've tried all of the hubspot reports but they do not satisfy use enough in goal setting. For example, I would like to set these goals; Generate 10 Qualified Opportunities (a deal stage) in January for team 1. Only count if they are Dir Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
3 Respostas
HubSpot Employee
Fevereiro 13, 2020 09:27
Also adding in this article which talks about how to use goals in your HubSpot reports: https://blog.hubspot.com/customers/a-short-guide-to-using-go...Leia mais
Solucionado
GinaSabelli on Fevereiro 10, 2020
Hi All! We are working on getting playbooks set up for our sales process, and a problem we are facing is that there is currently no way to export the information out of HubSpot. We would ideally like to get this infomation out of HubSpot to give Leia mais
10 avaliações positivas
8 Respostas
Accepted Solution
HubSpot Employee
Fevereiro 13, 2020 12:54
Ah okay! In that case, you can save your playbook questions into HubSpot properties and then trigger an email that contains these property values as ...Leia mais
davecriswell on Fevereiro 07, 2020
I'd love to connect with anyone who is using an e-commerce platform without a direct integration to Hubspot and creating deals via an API to learn if/how you're capturing source and attribution data. Our challenge is a visitor hits our website Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
2 Respostas
Top colaborador(a)
Fevereiro 08, 2020 08:17
Thanks for the suggestion, @morganmcgee We're investigating that as an option though not optimistic due to restrictions from our vendor.
lalexander on Janeiro 23, 2020
Many of you have mentioned that you're skilled in workflows and the CRM, and many of your job titles include phrases like "demand gen" and "automation manager." What is one process, workflow, property, or other thing that you've set up to create a s Leia mais
HubSpot Employee
Junho 26, 2020 15:08
@LizO love that! Please be sure to submit your Ideas to the Ideas Forum: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/ideaslandingpage . T...Leia mais
cancelar
Mostrando resultados para 
Pesquisar então 
Você quer dizer: 

Quer iniciar uma conversa ou fazer uma pergunta?

Crie uma postagem.

Stay up to date on RevOps best practices and our community calendar