• Más me gusta
Estado
Todo
  • Todo
  • Resuelto
  • Unsolved
  • No hay respuestas
maggiebutler en Septiembre 14, 2020
OpsLife is HubSpot's newest community for Operations professionals. Whether you're in Marketing Ops, Sales Ops, Customer Success Ops, RevOps, or another type of Ops role -- we're here to provide a home for the content, education, and resources you n Leer más
18 Me gusta
133 Respuestas
Miembro
Marzo 26, 2024 04:35
Hey Everyone, I am Abhishek Mittal from India, Working as a Senior Associate Data Operations @G2Track (Acquired by BetterCloud). Glad to Know you...Leer más
Resuelta
Drishtii_ en Febrero 02, 2021
Hi! How do you guys pull reports on first response times to new leads assigned to Sales reps? Ideally, I would want to be able to record the time difference between the lead getting assigned to a rep and the first sales activity (call, email, Leer más
4 Me gusta
15 Respuestas
Accepted Solution
Miembro del salón de la fama | Partner
Febrero 03, 2021 01:12
Hi @Drishtii_ HubSpot actually has an out of the box report for this in the Sales Analytics tool (available in Sales Hub Professional and E...Leer más
breandax en Marzo 09, 2020
I've recently noticed a workflow logic behaving differently. We're looking at: IF (property) is none of (values) In the context of an example: Company dropdown property field "Status" which includes the value "Paying Customer" IF "Status" is none Leer más
0 Me gusta
1 Respuestas
HubSpot Employee
Marzo 10, 2020 08:58
Hi Brendan, this sounds like a great case for the Support team who can do some troubleshooting for you and figure out what’s going on. Please log in...Leer más
cancelar
Mostrando los resultados de 
Buscar en lugar de 
Quiere decir: 

¿Quieres iniciar una conversación o hacer una pregunta?

Crea una publicación.

Stay up to date on RevOps best practices and our community calendar