• Mais votados
Estado
Todos
  • Todos
  • Solucionado
  • Unsolved
  • Sem respostas ainda
maggiebutler on Setembro 14, 2020
OpsLife is HubSpot's newest community for Operations professionals. Whether you're in Marketing Ops, Sales Ops, Customer Success Ops, RevOps, or another type of Ops role -- we're here to provide a home for the content, education, and resources you n Leia mais
18 avaliações positivas
133 Respostas
Março 26, 2024 04:35
Hey Everyone, I am Abhishek Mittal from India, Working as a Senior Associate Data Operations @G2Track (Acquired by BetterCloud). Glad to Know you...Leia mais
Askarov on Março 28, 2024
Hello community, Is there a way to see login information from mixpanel in HubSpot? I synced the contacts from Mixpanel to HubSpot. Now I like to get a notificaiton for inactive records directly to HubSpot from Mixpanel. i.e. if a contact didn' Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
0 Respostas
OAskarov on Março 27, 2024
Hello Community, I'm trying to create a report for a customer to show the following: # of sessions # of leads generated with a specific lead type # of closed won deals The count of leads and the closed won deals obviously should be associ Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
2 Respostas
Conselheiro(a) de destaque | Parceiro Diamante
Março 28, 2024 09:15
Hi @OAskarov and thanks for the tag @PamCotton , If I'm not mistaken, your report is pulling number of sessions from the contact record, so...Leia mais
timo1 on Março 25, 2024
Hey team. Looking to setup a pipeline structure for a services business. All they're interested in tracking is a new business (Entirely new customer) or Existing Business (anything new under a current customer) What would be the better option her: Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
Membro do Hall da Fama | Parceiro
Março 26, 2024 00:54
Hi @timo1 , Separate pipelines should typically be used when the pipeline stages between sales or service processes differ. If you can find a ...Leia mais
JEpner4 on Março 15, 2024
Hi all, I'm currently brainstorming the best way to take availability calendars (setup with days of the week, and for each day three options of Mornings, Midday, or Afternoons) to best import to HubSpot. HubSpot doesn't seem to allow for sub-fi Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
4 Respostas
Participante
Março 18, 2024 16:21
Thanks. The issue is this data is coming from a TypeForm, and it just wasn't setup optimally for importation to HubSpot. I spoke with the client, and...Leia mais
CibeleCavalli on Março 13, 2024
Hi, Aeveryone! How can I do a HubSpot backup? I created a manual routine in which every Friday I download all the objects we have, including all properties and associations, and store them on a company drive. I have already contacted the Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
Março 13, 2024 09:20
Hi @CibeleCavalli , HubSpot doesn't offer any one-click-backup features out of the box. Currently, you would have to look into third-party int...Leia mais
Solucionado
SMumby-Harrison on Março 13, 2024
Hi all, I have recently created a custom object for a client with a pipeline added. However, the client has asked if there is a way to have 'Cumulative time in' and 'Latest time in' fields as we have in deals. The client wants to be able to Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
2 Respostas
Accepted Solution
Top colaborador(a) | Parceiro
Março 13, 2024 07:14
Hi @SMumby-Harrison , Does the client have ops hub? If so you can create a Today's date property and a workflow that schedules every day whic...Leia mais
Matan-PDQ on Março 10, 2024
Hi team, I have the following challenge: I'd like to capture the date of a meeting and paste it onto a record I create in a workflow. The workflow is as follows: Trigger: form submission (meeting link booked) Action: Create new record ( Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
2 Respostas
Gerente da Comunidade
Março 11, 2024 07:36
Hi @Matan-PDQ , I hope that you are well. I understand that you'd like to copy the date of the meeting into a custom property. Please let me know...Leia mais
LFenton20 on Março 05, 2024
I am creating a workflow that needs people to enroll everytime they visit a specific page on our website. So if they visit the page today they will enroll and they visit the same page again tomorrow they will enroll again Is this possible? I Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
8 Respostas
Colaborador(a)
Março 05, 2024 10:24
@karstenkoehler I created a new workflow using one of the template workflows where you can send an email based on a page visited (obviously we remo...Leia mais
TeamRapp on Fevereiro 22, 2024
Is there is a way to setup weekly billing with line items? If not, are there any suggestions on ways anyone has setup this for client's who are wanting to do weekly billing? Thanks!
1 avaliações positivas
2 Respostas
Participante de valor | Parceiro Elite
Fevereiro 26, 2024 16:53
Good question @TeamRapp . In products, we have monthly, quarterly, and semi-annually (and others), but I don't see weekly or even semi-monthly. ...Leia mais
Solucionado
CDiVincenzo on Fevereiro 22, 2024
Hey RevOps folks!!!! A question for you: how do you track the average follow up rate? We want to track how long it takes for AEs to follow up with prospects in every deal stage, and how many touches they do. In this case as follow up we want Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
2 Respostas
Accepted Solution
Top colaborador(a)
Fevereiro 23, 2024 07:56
Hi @CDiVincenzo , Do you have access to Sales Analytics in the Sales tab? That could provide you with the information you are looking for, look ...Leia mais
Smanstey on Fevereiro 19, 2024
Hey all - I am aware that some people use Custom Objects to display customer insights for Customer Success. Is there anyone around who has some notes / guidelines on doing this and how I can set it up for our team?
1 avaliações positivas
2 Respostas
Participante de valor | Parceiro Diamante
Março 11, 2024 12:25
Hi @Smanstey it would be helpful to understand what type of customer success data you're trying to capture to determine if a custom object would be...Leia mais
Solucionado
LGoler on Fevereiro 13, 2024
I'm trying to do a data enrichment project and need to create a list of companies/contacts within our ICP (Tiers 1&2) where the contact has no title shown. Can someone tell me the steps to take to create the list? Thank you!
0 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
Accepted Solution
Fevereiro 13, 2024 09:20
Hi @LGoler , Sure, as a start, I'd recommend you review this instruction: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/lists/create-active-or-static-lists ...Leia mais
cancelar
Mostrando resultados para 
Pesquisar então 
Você quer dizer: 

Quer iniciar uma conversa ou fazer uma pergunta?

Crie uma postagem.

Stay up to date on RevOps best practices and our community calendar