• いいね!が多い
ステータス
すべて
  • すべて
  • 解決済み
  • 未解決
  • 回答待ち
maggiebutler 9月 14日, 2020
OpsLife is HubSpot's newest community for Operations professionals. Whether you're in Marketing Ops, Sales Ops, Customer Success Ops, RevOps, or another type of Ops role -- we're here to provide a home for the content, education, and resources you n 続きを読む
18 いいね!
133 コメント
メンバー
3月 26日, 2024 04:35
Hey Everyone, I am Abhishek Mittal from India, Working as a Senior Associate Data Operations @G2Track (Acquired by BetterCloud). Glad to Know you...続きを読む
SarahMouton 4月 10日, 2024
Attention developers! Introducing our monthly Developer Newsletter, exclusively designed for you. Packed with insights, trends, and resources, it's your key to staying ahead. Stay Informed and Ahead: Get the latest programming languages, tools, 続きを読む
1 いいね!
0 コメント
hafsteinnbg 4月 10日, 2024
Hey, I am trying to require that all deals are associated to a company that has a property 'HQ Company ID' = known, before they can be moved to closed won. We are a SAAS company, and this HQ Company ID is the product account unique identifier. 続きを読む
0 いいね!
1 コメント
コミュニティーマネージャー
4月 10日, 2024 18:35
Hey @hafsteinnbg , thank you for posting in our Community! You could Implement validation checks within your pipeline stages to ensure that ...続きを読む
BRogers0 4月 08日, 2024
We use Tableau for various reports and are exploring ways to integrate these non-public Tableau reports directly into HubSpot dashboards. Our goal is to encourage team members to fully adopt HubSpot by consolidating our tools into one pl 続きを読む
0 いいね!
1 コメント
コミュニティーマネージャー
4月 09日, 2024 03:38
Hi @BRogers0 , I hope that you are well! Great question, thanks for asking the Community! For information, there is the " Tableau integration " ...続きを読む
GArin 4月 05日, 2024
Hi! I have been using HubSpot for the last 6 months, more from a content marketing perspective. My company is in the process of building out our revenue operations function and are seeking a RevOps Analyst to join our team. It's a combination role 続きを読む
0 いいね!
4 コメント
メンバー
4月 16日, 2024 12:16
Thank you for the recommendations @Aakar ! I appreciate it!
解決済み
CDiVincenzo 4月 04日, 2024
Dear Hubspot Community, I hope you can help me! I am working on sales activities overview, to show when our AEs have not reached out yet the prospect before the meeting. Unfortunately my report is not showing the right number of contacts/activit 続きを読む
0 いいね!
5 コメント
Accepted Solution
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
4月 05日, 2024 04:20
@CDiVincenzo it does. Your report however is filtering for activities that both have a meeting start date and are at the same time calls/emails/Lin...続きを読む
FTroppé 3月 28日, 2024
Hello to all of you, I would like to create deals in Hubspot with N8N. The only thing I don't success is to create a deal with several associated contacts. With one, it works. But I don't manage to find the good separator between each id for the c 続きを読む
0 いいね!
1 コメント
コミュニティーマネージャー
3月 29日, 2024 09:31
Hey @FTroppé , thank you for posting in our Community! To successfully associate multiple contacts with a deal, you need to ensure that you'...続きを読む
Askarov 3月 28日, 2024
Hello community, Is there a way to see login information from mixpanel in HubSpot? I synced the contacts from Mixpanel to HubSpot. Now I like to get a notificaiton for inactive records directly to HubSpot from Mixpanel. i.e. if a contact didn' 続きを読む
コミュニティーマネージャー
3月 28日, 2024 18:04
Hey @Askarov , thank you for posting in our Community! Yes, you can achieve this by setting up a workflow or automation within HubSpot that ...続きを読む
解決済み
OAskarov 3月 27日, 2024
Hello Community, I'm trying to create a report for a customer to show the following: # of sessions # of leads generated with a specific lead type # of closed won deals The count of leads and the closed won deals obviously should be associ 続きを読む
0 いいね!
2 コメント
Accepted Solution
名誉エキスパート | Diamond Partner
3月 28日, 2024 09:15
Hi @OAskarov and thanks for the tag @PamCotton , If I'm not mistaken, your report is pulling number of sessions from the contact record, so...続きを読む
timo1 3月 25日, 2024
Hey team. Looking to setup a pipeline structure for a services business. All they're interested in tracking is a new business (Entirely new customer) or Existing Business (anything new under a current customer) What would be the better option her: 続きを読む
0 いいね!
1 コメント
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
3月 26日, 2024 00:54
Hi @timo1 , Separate pipelines should typically be used when the pipeline stages between sales or service processes differ. If you can find a ...続きを読む
JEpner4 3月 15日, 2024
Hi all, I'm currently brainstorming the best way to take availability calendars (setup with days of the week, and for each day three options of Mornings, Midday, or Afternoons) to best import to HubSpot. HubSpot doesn't seem to allow for sub-fi 続きを読む
0 いいね!
4 コメント
参加者
3月 18日, 2024 16:21
Thanks. The issue is this data is coming from a TypeForm, and it just wasn't setup optimally for importation to HubSpot. I spoke with the client, and...続きを読む
CibeleCavalli 3月 13日, 2024
Hi, Aeveryone! How can I do a HubSpot backup? I created a manual routine in which every Friday I download all the objects we have, including all properties and associations, and store them on a company drive. I have already contacted the 続きを読む
0 いいね!
1 コメント
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
3月 13日, 2024 09:20
Hi @CibeleCavalli , HubSpot doesn't offer any one-click-backup features out of the box. Currently, you would have to look into third-party int...続きを読む
解決済み
SMumby-Harrison 3月 13日, 2024
Hi all, I have recently created a custom object for a client with a pipeline added. However, the client has asked if there is a way to have 'Cumulative time in' and 'Latest time in' fields as we have in deals. The client wants to be able to 続きを読む
0 いいね!
2 コメント
Accepted Solution
トップ投稿者 | Solutions Partner
3月 13日, 2024 07:14
Hi @SMumby-Harrison , Does the client have ops hub? If so you can create a Today's date property and a workflow that schedules every day whic...続きを読む
キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

新しくスレッドを立ち上げてディスカッションをしたり、質問をすることができます。

投稿する

Stay up to date on RevOps best practices and our community calendar