• Mais votados
Estado
Todos
  • Todos
  • Solucionado
  • Unsolved
  • Sem respostas ainda
maggiebutler on Setembro 14, 2020
OpsLife is HubSpot's newest community for Operations professionals. Whether you're in Marketing Ops, Sales Ops, Customer Success Ops, RevOps, or another type of Ops role -- we're here to provide a home for the content, education, and resources you n Leia mais
18 avaliações positivas
133 Respostas
Março 26, 2024 04:35
Hey Everyone, I am Abhishek Mittal from India, Working as a Senior Associate Data Operations @G2Track (Acquired by BetterCloud). Glad to Know you...Leia mais
Solucionado
kaush23 on Março 25, 2022
I'm trying to build a report that only tracks revenue if the contract end date is before today. However, as today is a rolling number, when using filerts, I am not sure if I selecting "today" on the calendar, will result in the date automatically r Leia mais
1 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
Accepted Solution
Membro do Hall da Fama | Parceiro
Março 26, 2022 02:32
Hi @kaush23 , I'd recommed using the "is last" date property filter option. This is always referring to the previous time range, excluding tod...Leia mais
Solucionado
Drishtii_ on Fevereiro 02, 2021
Hi! How do you guys pull reports on first response times to new leads assigned to Sales reps? Ideally, I would want to be able to record the time difference between the lead getting assigned to a rep and the first sales activity (call, email, Leia mais
4 avaliações positivas
15 Respostas
Accepted Solution
Membro do Hall da Fama | Parceiro
Fevereiro 03, 2021 01:12
Hi @Drishtii_ HubSpot actually has an out of the box report for this in the Sales Analytics tool (available in Sales Hub Professional and E...Leia mais
Solucionado
louischausse on Setembro 17, 2020
Hi! I have a good one for you. How would you create a report to identify these targets to hit quotas: Number of qualified leads (MQL, SQL) required Number of total leads required Total Cost of lead generation required Tha Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
2 Respostas
Accepted Solution
HubSpot Employee
Setembro 17, 2020 16:27
Hi Louis! We don't have a report in HubSpot that you can use to identify targets based on quota. That said, there are reports in HubSpot that wil...Leia mais
Solucionado
drong on Maio 04, 2020
Email metrics has become one the most important things for me when it comes to better improvement of my email content, send times, and even layout of the emails. I've been trying to pull the email metrics, but have not found a way to pull it all tog Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
4 Respostas
Accepted Solution
HubSpot Employee
Maio 05, 2020 08:52
Hi @drong , Thank you for posting the question. Inside the manage tab within the email tool, we are able to group emails for export based on ...Leia mais
mphelps2 on Abril 16, 2020
We're using the Sakari SMS integration to send text messages to contacts through a workflow. Based on the contact's preferences, the person either receives an email or the aforementioned text message. Is there a way to track how many texts are b Leia mais
2 avaliações positivas
5 Respostas
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot
Abril 27, 2020 16:40
Hi @mphelps2 ! Perhaps you could make a custom number field called "number of texts" and add an action to "increment property" by 1 every time ther...Leia mais
lalexander on Abril 06, 2020
@gautemercell from Norway asked a great question in the Power User Facebook group, and I wanted to cross-post it here to gather more thoughts on best practices. "A quick question: What's your best way of handling renewals and recurring revenue Leia mais
2 avaliações positivas
4 Respostas
Conselheiro(a) de destaque | Parceiro Platinum
Abril 16, 2020 09:49
There's also this post in the community that is interesting for deals with fixed terms https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Tips-Tricks-Best-Pract...Leia mais
lalexander on Março 09, 2020
What's that one metric you've been trying to report on for months? Inbound Consultant Nakul Kadaba ( @nkadaba ) is here all day on Tuesday, March 10 to help you tackle your toughest reporting questions. Curious about how to model your sa Leia mais
1 avaliações positivas
16 Respostas
Colaborador(a)
Março 16, 2020 07:37
Much appreciated! We're exploring these and other options to boost precision.
Alex27 on Fevereiro 24, 2020
Was wondering if any of you guys saw this. https://www.hubspot.com/state-of-marketing I thought it was really interesting but it was weird to me that apparently only 35% of marketers consider understanding the ROI of their campaigns as “Very Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
0 Respostas
RalphDuin on Fevereiro 11, 2020
Hi, we've tried all of the hubspot reports but they do not satisfy use enough in goal setting. For example, I would like to set these goals; Generate 10 Qualified Opportunities (a deal stage) in January for team 1. Only count if they are Dir Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
3 Respostas
HubSpot Employee
Fevereiro 13, 2020 09:27
Also adding in this article which talks about how to use goals in your HubSpot reports: https://blog.hubspot.com/customers/a-short-guide-to-using-go...Leia mais
morganmcgee on Fevereiro 07, 2020
For those of you whose primary job at your company is marketing automation, what are the KPIs for your role? My supervisor and I are struggling to come up with a key metric to which I should be held accountable, since my main duty is to create workf Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
3 Respostas
Top colaborador(a)
Fevereiro 17, 2020 15:11
What kind of automations/workflows are you creating? Are you able to roll them up to larger team or organizational goals/KPIs? The automations I ...Leia mais
davecriswell on Fevereiro 07, 2020
I'd love to connect with anyone who is using an e-commerce platform without a direct integration to Hubspot and creating deals via an API to learn if/how you're capturing source and attribution data. Our challenge is a visitor hits our website Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
2 Respostas
Top colaborador(a)
Fevereiro 08, 2020 08:17
Thanks for the suggestion, @morganmcgee We're investigating that as an option though not optimistic due to restrictions from our vendor.
alexjohnkelly on Janeiro 24, 2020
I'm curious how you all measure campaign performance and pipeline impact from within HubSpot? Improvements to the campaign tool (like the ability to upload static lists to a campaign) have gotten us closer, although it's still fairly manual when dea Leia mais
1 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
HubSpot Employee
Janeiro 27, 2020 14:57
@ernopyykko Do you have any thoughts? I saw that you have been focused on reporting!
cancelar
Mostrando resultados para 
Pesquisar então 
Você quer dizer: 

Quer iniciar uma conversa ou fazer uma pergunta?

Crie uma postagem.

Stay up to date on RevOps best practices and our community calendar