• Más me gusta
Estado
Todo
  • Todo
  • Resuelto
  • Unsolved
  • No hay respuestas
maggiebutler en Septiembre 14, 2020
OpsLife is HubSpot's newest community for Operations professionals. Whether you're in Marketing Ops, Sales Ops, Customer Success Ops, RevOps, or another type of Ops role -- we're here to provide a home for the content, education, and resources you n Leer más
18 Me gusta
133 Respuestas
Miembro
Marzo 26, 2024 04:35
Hey Everyone, I am Abhishek Mittal from India, Working as a Senior Associate Data Operations @G2Track (Acquired by BetterCloud). Glad to Know you...Leer más
Resuelta
RSiebert en Marzo 06, 2024
Any HubSpot clients here who have integrated data from Definitive Healthcare for contacts and companies?
1 Me gusta
8 Respuestas
Accepted Solution
Colaborador líder | Partner nivel Elite
Marzo 07, 2024 10:01
@RSiebert I would suggest that you bring only what you need from Definitive into HubSpot. In your case, it sounds like you need to build contact l...Leer más
GWalsh en Junio 08, 2023
Does anyone have any tips/tricks around list syncing between Dynamics CRM and HubSpot? Would rather not create custom variables for every list we are trying to bring over. Is the only option manual upload?
0 Me gusta
9 Respuestas
Equipo de producto de HubSpot
Enero 05, 2024 14:54
Have we thought about list sync? Absolutely. It's come up a handful of times from customers. Is this on the near-term roadmap, no. We've heard...Leer más
Resuelta
DJohnson4 en May 05, 2023
I have a Hubspot chatbot on my website which asks customers to enter a departure date. They enter it in dd/mm/yyyy format and it saves to a custom date picker property. However, when the departure date response is saved to the custom property, it s Leer más
Accepted Solution
Colaborador
May 10, 2023 18:39
I think I have this solved! Long story short, it's probably best to save the date provided by the user as a string, and then convert that string into...Leer más
Resuelta
Lanny-Heiz en Abril 13, 2023
Hi all, RevOps from a B2B SaaS here and looking for some best practices and how to accurately track up, cross, downsells and churn. Here's our setup: We have the full ENT suite. One pipeline for new sales & one for renewals (Stag Leer más
2 Me gusta
9 Respuestas
Accepted Solution
Asesor destacado | Partner nivel Platinum
Marzo 05, 2024 13:47
We've built a Recipe to handle Renewals. A Recipe is a small process that you can install in your HubSpot portal. This doesn't require any third-pa...Leer más
Resuelta
AChubak en Marzo 13, 2023
Hello I'm trying to pass additional properties through the URL parameters. For example https://meetings.hubspot.com/person-name? lead_type=conference Will book a meeting with a person and will set lead_type to conference. I'm also trying Leer más
0 Me gusta
1 Respuestas
Accepted Solution
Colaborador
Marzo 13, 2023 10:52
The answer is if you're passing a date property you need to pass the parameter as a timestamp set specifically for midnight UTC time of the date you'...Leer más
maggiebutler en Diciembre 16, 2020
As I've been learning about RevOps I have noticed that there isn't a lot of standardization of 'how operations should work' or clarity into this professional role. (I know I'm preaching to the choir here!) So when companies add an Ops team to fix wh Leer más
3 Me gusta
3 Respuestas
Colaborador líder
Febrero 07, 2021 14:18
Great question, @maggiebutler . I'd say that RevOps works across all revenue-generating areas of a business -- ultimately working to elimina...Leer más
louischausse en Diciembre 01, 2020
If you use HubSpot workflows for several years, maybe you have received an email from HubSpot with this subject line: [Action Required] One or more of your workflows need to be updated by January 8 I discovered a quite big problem with the Leer más
1 Me gusta
3 Respuestas
Participante | Partner nivel Elite
Diciembre 02, 2020 08:24
You're right Louis. I think it's better to prevent that to have to repair! I'm voting up!
cancelar
Mostrando los resultados de 
Buscar en lugar de 
Quiere decir: 

¿Quieres iniciar una conversación o hacer una pregunta?

Crea una publicación.

Stay up to date on RevOps best practices and our community calendar