• いいね!が多い
ステータス
すべて
  • すべて
  • 解決済み
  • 未解決
  • 回答待ち
maggiebutler 9月 14日, 2020
OpsLife is HubSpot's newest community for Operations professionals. Whether you're in Marketing Ops, Sales Ops, Customer Success Ops, RevOps, or another type of Ops role -- we're here to provide a home for the content, education, and resources you n 続きを読む
18 いいね!
133 コメント
メンバー
3月 26日, 2024 04:35
Hey Everyone, I am Abhishek Mittal from India, Working as a Senior Associate Data Operations @G2Track (Acquired by BetterCloud). Glad to Know you...続きを読む
ki392 11月 20日, 2020
We are trying our darn best to scrap together a solution that allows us to track UTM parameter success with a cobbled together solution. Due to the limitations of the HubSpot data model for nonprofits, we were forced to use both Salesforce and HubSp 続きを読む
HubSpot Employee
11月 23日, 2020 12:14
Hi @ki392 - thanks for this question and for sharing this helpful information! I wanted to chime in from HubSpot with some information on the pro...続きを読む
himanshurauthan 5月 30日, 2020
Hey everyone, Do you own an eCommerce store? Are you using HubSpot forms to capture leads? If the answer is no then you must be missing the advantage. HubSpot tracks user behavior on your site and it collects a lot of info 続きを読む
0 いいね!
0 コメント
davecriswell 2月 07日, 2020
I'd love to connect with anyone who is using an e-commerce platform without a direct integration to Hubspot and creating deals via an API to learn if/how you're capturing source and attribution data. Our challenge is a visitor hits our website 続きを読む
トップ投稿者
2月 08日, 2020 08:17
Thanks for the suggestion, @morganmcgee We're investigating that as an option though not optimistic due to restrictions from our vendor.
キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

新しくスレッドを立ち上げてディスカッションをしたり、質問をすることができます。

投稿する

Stay up to date on RevOps best practices and our community calendar