• Plus de mentions Jaime
Statut
Tout
  • Tout
  • Résolues
  • Non résolue(s)
  • Sans réponses
maggiebutler le Septembre 14, 2020
OpsLife is HubSpot's newest community for Operations professionals. Whether you're in Marketing Ops, Sales Ops, Customer Success Ops, RevOps, or another type of Ops role -- we're here to provide a home for the content, education, and resources you n Lire la suite
18 Mentions J'aime
133 Réponses
Mars 26, 2024 04:35
Hey Everyone, I am Abhishek Mittal from India, Working as a Senior Associate Data Operations @G2Track (Acquired by BetterCloud). Glad to Know you...Lire la suite
LizCoralli le Avril 26, 2021
HubSpot has supercharged our CRM platform with Operations Hub. Last week, we launched three new features: data sync by HubSpot, data quality automation, and programmable automation. Who's out there using Operations Hub? What do you love about it so Lire la suite
0 Mention J'aime
1 Réponse
Guide | Partenaire solutions Elite
Avril 27, 2021 14:32
Liz, We are loving it. So much, that we created an entire masterclass about it! Totally free and, totally awesome ! We put over 20 v...Lire la suite
jbogaert le Avril 01, 2021
Hi everyone, RevOps is all about enabling your go-to-market teams to deliver a delightful customer experience. In last week's AMA @Drew_Cohen talked about an amazing personalized cold email he got from an SDR once. It immediately caugh Lire la suite
3 Mentions J'aime
2 Réponses
Contributeur de premier rang
Avril 02, 2021 13:44
This session was a blast. Thanks for sharing @jbogaert !
LizCoralli le Mars 22, 2021
Recently, I was thinking about much HubSpot has grown in the last few years. Between the release of Service Hub and the CMS hub, and countless updates to existing tools, it got me wondering: Do I have a favorite HubSpot tool? What about you? What i Lire la suite
5 Mentions J'aime
10 Réponses
Participant | Partenaire solutions Platinum
Mai 01, 2021 13:58
There are several LinkedIn automation tools out there....we've successfully integrated Phantombuster with HubSpot are not looking to extend the autom...Lire la suite
Résolues
DHarris_Keevo le Mars 18, 2021
I am trying to simply export the data from a report created to manage ticket resolution into google sheets. I've looked into Zapier as a middle-ware, but not sure where else to turn? In detail, I want to export the data hourly or daily into a go Lire la suite
1 Mention J'aime
4 Réponses
Accepted Solution
Guide
Mars 19, 2021 14:00
Hello! I saw there is a new HubSpot/Sheets feature this month, which used to only be possible with Zapier: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/workflows/a...Lire la suite
Résolues
Railyphill le Mars 08, 2021
Has anyone fixed this problem with third-party tools to maintain data integrity? I am specifically working with UK registered limited companies who all have unique company registration numbers. Ideally, I want to use this Company Number to run Lire la suite
1 Mention J'aime
1 Réponse
Accepted Solution
Contributeur de premier rang
Mars 08, 2021 11:34
Hi @Railyphill -- if I'm understanding your question correctly, you are looking for some potential solutions to do some deduplication for companies...Lire la suite
MMcKinley le Mars 03, 2021
Hello there! I'm compiling a list to clean up and maintain our database and I have a list of items I'd like to tackle as larger projects, then do keep an eye on them and complete the tasks monthly (as well as set up workflows to make the tasks easie Lire la suite
4 Mentions J'aime
5 Réponses
Contributeur | Partenaire solutions Diamond
Mars 22, 2021 18:05
Hi there! The CRM database is a living thing, and we've implemented clean-up routines to help us with that. We did hire Dedupely for deduplicatin...Lire la suite
maggiebutler le Février 23, 2021
Recently I was thinking about a process I designed a few years ago to help Marketers determine the right language for email marketing sends. Our users have several options and 'places' to change their language, so we needed a system to determine wha Lire la suite
6 Mentions J'aime
23 Réponses
Membre | Partenaire solutions Diamond
Avril 21, 2023 08:21
Hey @maggiebutler , I work with Niswey, and one of the coolest integrations we have built is the Telegram HubSpot integration. We participated in ...Lire la suite
maggiebutler le Février 08, 2021
One cool thing that's happening at HubSpot right now is we are documenting a list of all of the automation flows owned by our MarTech team. These are all of the processes that automate data needed for important processes like lead scoring, lead rota Lire la suite
7 Mentions J'aime
9 Réponses
Modérateur HubSpot
Mai 24, 2021 10:15
So, we've finally documented the flows, but instead of doing each flow's instructions, we've made a list of all of the popular automation flows that ...Lire la suite
annuler
Affichage des résultats de 
Rechercher plutôt 
Vouliez-vous dire : 

Vous cherchez à entamer une conversation ou à poser une question ?

Créez un post

Stay up to date on RevOps best practices and our community calendar