• いいね!が多い
ステータス
すべて
  • すべて
  • 解決済み
  • 未解決
  • 回答待ち
maggiebutler 9月 14日, 2020
OpsLife is HubSpot's newest community for Operations professionals. Whether you're in Marketing Ops, Sales Ops, Customer Success Ops, RevOps, or another type of Ops role -- we're here to provide a home for the content, education, and resources you n 続きを読む
18 いいね!
133 コメント
メンバー
3月 26日, 2024 04:35
Hey Everyone, I am Abhishek Mittal from India, Working as a Senior Associate Data Operations @G2Track (Acquired by BetterCloud). Glad to Know you...続きを読む
JEpner4 3月 15日, 2024
Hi all, I'm currently brainstorming the best way to take availability calendars (setup with days of the week, and for each day three options of Mornings, Midday, or Afternoons) to best import to HubSpot. HubSpot doesn't seem to allow for sub-fi 続きを読む
0 いいね!
4 コメント
参加者
3月 18日, 2024 16:21
Thanks. The issue is this data is coming from a TypeForm, and it just wasn't setup optimally for importation to HubSpot. I spoke with the client, and...続きを読む
解決済み
GMarquez1 9月 14日, 2023
Hi, We are a SaaS company that is in the process of setting up our Hubspot instance via migration from Salesforce. We will be utilitizing Husbpot for Sales and Marketing activities and Gainsight/Freshdesk for our CX/Service needs. Customer market 続きを読む
0 いいね!
2 コメント
Accepted Solution
ガイド役 | Gold Partner
9月 15日, 2023 04:12
Hi @GMarquez1 You mentioned both Contacts and Logged In Users. HubSpot treats Contacts and Users seperately. Users are created in HubS...続きを読む
MariSuper 12月 07日, 2022
As the year comes to an end, it’s time to review, clean up, prepare for the new year, launch new products, build new OKRs and goals, and re-energize our teams! It’s a lot! But it’s really important to analyze, evolve your CRM & clean the dat 続きを読む
参加者
12月 12日, 2022 09:01
Thanks for sharing @MariSuper !
解決済み
Sebastian_Lauk 6月 10日, 2022
Hi HubSpot community! I'm not that new to HubSpot, but nonetheless new to this community. Happy to be here! The HubSpot Standard property for salutation is a "Single Line Free Text" field type. Because we wanted to use a Dropdown field type for 続きを読む
0 いいね!
1 コメント
Accepted Solution
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
6月 10日, 2022 07:10
Hi @Sebastian_Lauk , Default properties cannot be deleted/archived. I understand your challenge and know it too well. Country/Region would b...続きを読む
キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

新しくスレッドを立ち上げてディスカッションをしたり、質問をすることができます。

投稿する

Stay up to date on RevOps best practices and our community calendar