• Más me gusta
Estado
Todo
  • Todo
  • Resuelto
  • Unsolved
  • No hay respuestas
maggiebutler en Septiembre 14, 2020
OpsLife is HubSpot's newest community for Operations professionals. Whether you're in Marketing Ops, Sales Ops, Customer Success Ops, RevOps, or another type of Ops role -- we're here to provide a home for the content, education, and resources you n Leer más
18 Me gusta
133 Respuestas
Miembro
Marzo 26, 2024 04:35
Hey Everyone, I am Abhishek Mittal from India, Working as a Senior Associate Data Operations @G2Track (Acquired by BetterCloud). Glad to Know you...Leer más
davecriswell en Febrero 07, 2020
I'd love to connect with anyone who is using an e-commerce platform without a direct integration to Hubspot and creating deals via an API to learn if/how you're capturing source and attribution data. Our challenge is a visitor hits our website Leer más
Colaborador líder
Febrero 08, 2020 08:17
Thanks for the suggestion, @morganmcgee We're investigating that as an option though not optimistic due to restrictions from our vendor.
Bryan_Culver en Enero 22, 2020
Greetings all. I was fortunate to join a meetup at inbound and found that the majority of that group was B2B focused. It's interesting to me because I've been using hubspot for b2c since 2015 (Stratfor) and previously had to adapt for ecommerc Leer más
0 Me gusta
4 Respuestas
Asesor destacado
Enero 23, 2020 16:21
I'm in a unique bucket of my own. We're a Franchisor of 14 home service brands and I work on the franchise development side looking for individuals w...Leer más
cancelar
Mostrando los resultados de 
Buscar en lugar de 
Quiere decir: 

¿Quieres iniciar una conversación o hacer una pregunta?

Crea una publicación.

Stay up to date on RevOps best practices and our community calendar