• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
maggiebutler on September 14, 2020
OpsLife is HubSpot's newest community for Operations professionals. Whether you're in Marketing Ops, Sales Ops, Customer Success Ops, RevOps, or another type of Ops role -- we're here to provide a home for the content, education, and resources you n read more
18 upvotes
133 Replies
March 26, 2024 04:35
Hey Everyone, I am Abhishek Mittal from India, Working as a Senior Associate Data Operations @G2Track (Acquired by BetterCloud). Glad to Know you...read more
lalexander on March 12, 2020
Integrations are essential to your success and growth with HubSpot, and we want to give you an insider look into the way that HubSpot thinks about our integration ecosystem and where it’s headed in the future. That’s why VP of Product Nanc read more
0 upvote
21 Replies
HubSpot Product Team
March 20, 2020 16:09
Circling back to hit the last question from @Aaron-WC : What's your preferred way of keeping a backup of your data in the event an integration ca...read more
lalexander on February 27, 2020
Today’s Ask Me Anything host is Kyle Denhoff , who directs HubSpot's global lead generation campaigns. His team is responsible for bringing cutting-edge marketing campaigns to life in multiple markets and languages. With a background in software, read more
Contributor
February 28, 2020 05:03
@KDenhoff Sure. You speed and scale accordingly. An AB test might become an ABCDEF test. But that's also why I don't turn to LinkedIn paid promot...read more
lalexander on January 29, 2020
For our second AMA, we're glad to have Nicholas Holland, General Manager of Marketing Hub, here with us to answer your questions on HubSpot's marketing tools. EDIT: This AMA ran on January 30, 2020 and is now closed. Que read more
1 upvote
4 Replies
Top Contributor
February 05, 2020 23:55
Thanks so much for the options @nicholasholland . Agreed that the new/returning challenge is more of a data problem. Happy to be a sounding boar...read more
lalexander on January 22, 2020
We’re thrilled to be joined today, January 22, by HubSpot cofounders Brian Halligan and Dharmesh Shah as well as VP of Product Andy Pitre for an exclusive AMA. EDIT: This AMA has now closed. You're welcome to peruse the com read more
2 upvotes
36 Replies
Top Contributor
January 27, 2020 15:59
I know this was not meant to be a discussion, and I agree with your request. With that said the workaround we use today is the reports for more elab...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Stay up to date on RevOps best practices and our community calendar