• Más me gusta
Estado
Todo
  • Todo
  • Resuelto
  • Unsolved
  • No hay respuestas
maggiebutler en Septiembre 14, 2020
OpsLife is HubSpot's newest community for Operations professionals. Whether you're in Marketing Ops, Sales Ops, Customer Success Ops, RevOps, or another type of Ops role -- we're here to provide a home for the content, education, and resources you n Leer más
18 Me gusta
133 Respuestas
Miembro
Marzo 26, 2024 04:35
Hey Everyone, I am Abhishek Mittal from India, Working as a Senior Associate Data Operations @G2Track (Acquired by BetterCloud). Glad to Know you...Leer más
jonathan_unger en Enero 21, 2021
Hi, As of today, when a user visits our website (signavio.com), we automatically place cookies on their browser. There is a notification banner that gives people the option to opt-out of all cookies or accept all cookies. We are moving t Leer más
HubSpot Employee
Enero 22, 2021 09:09
This is a great question @jonathan_unger ! From what I have seen in the past (working here at HubSpot) I would predict that you will likely see a p...Leer más
ki392 en Noviembre 20, 2020
We are trying our darn best to scrap together a solution that allows us to track UTM parameter success with a cobbled together solution. Due to the limitations of the HubSpot data model for nonprofits, we were forced to use both Salesforce and HubSp Leer más
HubSpot Employee
Noviembre 23, 2020 12:14
Hi @ki392 - thanks for this question and for sharing this helpful information! I wanted to chime in from HubSpot with some information on the pro...Leer más
RyanHilliard en Agosto 05, 2020
Background: As an org., we've been using tools like Pendo or WalkMe for web app analytics. When we want to to create a bucket of users for marketing automation or outreach based on app activity, we configure Zapier zaps to send in app activities or Leer más
Colaborador
Agosto 17, 2020 11:19
Not quite. Our challenge would be inside the webapp, not on the marketing/sign up side. Thanks for the note, though!
cooperelias en Febrero 19, 2020
Hey everyone - wanted to share something I set up tapping into a new feature that's still in beta I believe: the ability to calculate the difference between two datetime properties. My goal is to monitor the average amount of time between owne Leer más
Colaborador
Agosto 06, 2020 22:08
@scottfox I noticed that the values weren’t showing when I went to view all properties, but when I clicked details, a value was there. I don’t have...Leer más
alexjohnkelly en Enero 24, 2020
I'm curious how you all measure campaign performance and pipeline impact from within HubSpot? Improvements to the campaign tool (like the ability to upload static lists to a campaign) have gotten us closer, although it's still fairly manual when dea Leer más
HubSpot Employee
Enero 27, 2020 14:57
@ernopyykko Do you have any thoughts? I saw that you have been focused on reporting!
cancelar
Mostrando los resultados de 
Buscar en lugar de 
Quiere decir: 

¿Quieres iniciar una conversación o hacer una pregunta?

Crea una publicación.

Stay up to date on RevOps best practices and our community calendar