• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
maggiebutler on September 14, 2020
OpsLife is HubSpot's newest community for Operations professionals. Whether you're in Marketing Ops, Sales Ops, Customer Success Ops, RevOps, or another type of Ops role -- we're here to provide a home for the content, education, and resources you n read more
18 upvotes
133 Replies
March 26, 2024 04:35
Hey Everyone, I am Abhishek Mittal from India, Working as a Senior Associate Data Operations @G2Track (Acquired by BetterCloud). Glad to Know you...read more
Matan-PDQ on March 10, 2024
Hi team, I have the following challenge: I'd like to capture the date of a meeting and paste it onto a record I create in a workflow. The workflow is as follows: Trigger: form submission (meeting link booked) Action: Create new record ( read more
Community Manager
March 11, 2024 07:36
Hi @Matan-PDQ , I hope that you are well. I understand that you'd like to copy the date of the meeting into a custom property. Please let me know...read more
Solved
Wildwoozt on September 25, 2023
Hi everyone, Some of my colleages have the following problems with our Hubspot email inbox. Not all colleages hve those problems. - Not connecting to the internet (while all other tabs are connected) - Can't send emails due to the internet problem, read more
1 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner
September 25, 2023 11:42
Hi @Wildwoozt , This sounds like it might be more of an issue with your local network or machines vs. HubSpot issues. There aren't any outage...read more
Solved
LPyle on September 21, 2023
My company bosses say they have not canged my permissions but I can now no longer delete contacts, is there anyway of getting this back, or it is something that has been chamged and they are nottelling me the truth?
1 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
September 21, 2023 13:10
Hi @LPyle , If you were able to delete contacts before but cannot anymore, the most likely explanation is that someone changed your permission...read more
Mark_Kelly on March 26, 2023
Hey all - looking for some suggestions here. Does anyone here know of a way to connect an outside organization to a portal, and not let them see anything other than the contacts they will be calling (including timeline events) - think 3rd party SD read more
1 upvote
3 Replies
Participant | Platinum Partner
March 28, 2023 20:07
Thanks @LaurenRyan . This is where we started, however the companies and contacts are also worked by internal resources who are selling other servic...read more
RMorgan on May 16, 2022
Hi wondferful community, I'm trying to update a deal field, but am having issues. The cvs file I have only has 2 records (as I'm testing before doing the real import!) The data is a direct export from hubspot. I've not tinkered with any colu read more
1 upvote
3 Replies
December 02, 2022 04:38
i have also faced the same issue get-vidmate.com instasave.onl
Flora on October 15, 2021
Hi Admins! I’m Flora Wang and I’m the Product Manager of the new HubSpot Admin Tools that were announced yesterday at INBOUND! I’m so happy that we are able to give our admins more and better tools to do their jobs. I read more
4 upvotes
0 Reply
Coking on October 12, 2021
Hi everyone! I’m Collette King , hope you’re getting a chance to check out all of the amazing Inbound content! If you didn't get a chance to attend the spotlight session at INBOUND, we announced a brand new feature: HubSpot Sandboxes . Th read more
5 upvotes
0 Reply
mbarba on August 03, 2021
----- Do you have a specific person on your team or person that you outsource to that is in charge of being an operations developer? Or, is operations development more of a "Job To Be Done" (JTBD) that gets handed off to d read more
4 upvotes
6 Replies
HubSpot Employee
September 01, 2021 09:27
This is so insightful, @ssrussy ! Thank you for sharing!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Stay up to date on RevOps best practices and our community calendar